Waddani MP leaves party "Cirro can't be trusted to lead SL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Not suprised lol. Cirro's Garhaajis brother Fasyal Cali Waraabe vowed to leaved Somaliland if Wadani wins.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Not suprised lol. Cirro's Garhaajis brother Fasyal Cali Waraabe vowed to leaved Somaliland if Wadani wins.

If you look at both parties you realize Kulmiiye is the party of Former SNM, & Waddani are all former dabadhilifyo:susp::susp: that's what it comes down to.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If you look at both parties you realize Kulmiiye is the party of Former SNM, & Waddani are all former dabadhilifyo:susp::susp: that's what it comes down to.
I am an Isaaq. But let's be honest

Kacaan> Any current SL government

Saed Elmi is useless loudmouth. Good riddance. He doesn't bring anything to the table besides constant calaacal.

Also if Faisal Ali Waraabe leaves, where is going to? Somalia?:faysalwtf:

Bohol

VIP
Xildhibaan Siciid Cilmi Rooble the Cisse Muuse MP is just butt-hurt WADANI didn't vote for him to become the vice parliament chairman
instead they put their votes for Ayaanle from Borama.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
kkkk that's not even worth an argument instead i'll leave you with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is not even about that wallahi. At least Siyaad bare good army, had an actual functioning good government. The current SL regime are nothing but collection of thieves whose only reason for being there is filling their pockets at the expense of the poor folk. Fcuk em.

I much rather have unity with Somalia than this current bs

xisaabiye

It is not even about that wallahi. At least Siyaad bare good army, had an actual functioning good government. The current SL regime are nothing but collection of thieves whose only reason for being there is filling their pockets at the expense of the poor folk. Fcuk em.

I much rather have unity with Somalia than this current bs

Then go to the 30k foreing soldier colony and lobby for that, many have been down that road before you. I prefer my peace my piece & my sanity. Good luck:nvjpqts:.

Besides Muuse Biixi when elected will be the first non dual citizen elected as president. He lived, fought & will die for his country:salute:

Bohol

VIP
Siciid Cilmi Rooble was a Kulmiye agent. As the saying goes a picture speaks thousands of words.

21272301_1271590379635601_4199229831321119160_n.jpg

xisaabiye

Siciid Cilmi Rooble was a Kulmiye agent. As the saying goes a picture speaks thousands of words.

21272301_1271590379635601_4199229831321119160_n.jpg

He resigned from kulmiiye & had bad blood with them. & he's amongst many others who left waddani because of nepotism and due to Cirro along with other senior waddani officials having ill intentions. The truth will surface. Top Waddani politicians like Buubaa came running from xamar with his soft penetrated futo when his interests suited him:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending