Waawareyy! The boys are back in town. Heavy ISIS explosion at Kabul Airport.

It was known that Daesh Khorasan were in the city and planning to bomb and all is thanks to the cowardly Afghan forces who put their weapons down with their president fleeing the country putting Afghanistan in difficult situation

I feel sorry for the american soldiers. trying to evacuate people makes you defensless and the terrorists took advantage.

The biggest mistake the americans made was to think the taliban is an army of disciplined soldiers who follow orders. The taliban has a core of people who follow orders and then the rest do their own thing and they can't keep security or know how to deal with people. They are good at gureilla warfare but discpline is not one of them.

Before America can deal with the Taliban they need to get on a call with baradar and co and tell him who is in charge. Until the taliban leadership has total control over some of their men, you are going to have terrorist attacks continuing in afghanistan

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is all due to tribes bickering and massive corruption. Biden said it himself Afghanistan was never unified nation and building a democratic government impossible.

Sounds similar to another familiar country…what a horrible fate awaits

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
This is all due to tribes bickering and massive corruption. Biden said it himself Afghanistan was never unified nation and building a democratic government impossible.

It is really sad how certain nomadic people in the horn are almost the same, I weep for the fact that I am one of them. It hurts to know you can never be proud of who you are [Ethnicity]. 😢

There might be some clan dynamics at play which I thinkg most outsiders dont know about. Maybe President Ghani was the equivalent of Afweyne a president whose community mainly lives in Galgaduud/Gedo/Gallaaddi then the main clan in the capital turned on him. Listen to president Karzai sounds like a secular Pashtun supporter of the Taliban

He sounds disgruntled with USA and he wishes he had NATO support against Taliban. I just wish we knew his clan agenda vs Afghani clan agenda vs Taliban vs ISIS K clans vs Tajiks etc

Trending