Waaq vs allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
Nope a troll never risks his so called "dignity" and defends a 5000 year old belief :fingerwag:
I on the other hand am not a troll but a guy who is open for debate and doesn't want zombies of Islam to ignore their culture and history if we don't do something our culture and history will be just that history in the next 50 or 80 years so that's why I call my self last wadaad of waaqism for ppl to take interest in their history and how it was told from an arab's and white man's perspective for the last century but thankfully we still have our language which is thousands of years old and some of our ancient culture and belief even if we don't know all of it because of brainwashing it still something to be proud of that a huge part of our history survived and I will take it upon myself to educate my children on ancient Somali history pre and post Islam and these ppl and Somalis in general and you should too my walaal
Somalia hanoolaato,hajirto,daqankeedha hajogo :heart::heart:
United we stand divided we crumble
:friendhug: and I will fight and always bleed blue and white for my culture and history:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

maman waaq

I don't know whether you where born in Las Anod or Laas Geel cave, but Islam is not oppressive. I pray my Salah for myself, not for my parents, I pray most of my Salah in the Masjid on my conscience, no one is forcing me, I love my religion and I'll die as a Muslim. Period!
Tell that to the guy who is about to be beheaded for leaving Islam or the girl who is about stoned to death for adultery cause she didn't find four witnesses to testify for her or tell that to the guy who is about to be dismembered cause he stole some change I can type an essay but ain't nobody got time for that my nigga :dance::dance: you are just a typical moderate Muslim who defends a backward religion that should either fade into history or reform waaq 4lyf

I am sorry bro but I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees obamadatazz

Quote and read this

The reason why the prophet married Aisha at a young age, is something we will never know, and something that will never enter our narrowed human brains. The Deen has many advantages, some scientists say fasting once a month will help your digestive system, and it will also help you reduce fat, and get more connected to Allah. So the fact that the prophet married her at a young age could be another reason to make you doubt your religion just the way you are @waaq. Aisha was not just the wife of the prophet but she was very intelligent (not like any other women in those times and it also shows you how women where very empowered (the west could still not have a fair wage system). It was said she also narrated, 2210 Hadith's. The Prophet SAW marriage with Sayyidah Aisha at that age was indeed a great blessings for all the Muslims ever since. Most of the matters related to cleanliness, married relationship and other household issues have been cleared due to her narrations. She lived a long time after the death of the The Prophet SAW and continued to teach the Ummah about matters of daily routine and great importance. TWO LESSONS to learn, Aisha carried on the prophets teaching after he passed away, had he married a women he's age then their would be less Hadith's passed down. That's the big advantage, Aisha carried on the prophets SAW data after he passed away hence why he married someone younger than him. The other lesson is the fact that he got married to her at that age can be used against you to doubt your religion. @waaq read and be inspired my .

So you believe it's acceptable in this day and age for a 54 year old to get married to a 9 year old?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
So you believe it's acceptable in this day and age for a 54 year old to get married to a 9 year old?
What day and age it happened 1400 years ago. She reached puberty. 14 Centuries it was not looked down upon or odd for an old man to marry a girl that reached puberty.

maman waaq

:snoop:
I see almost all of the ppl on this thread suffer from the Stockholm syndrome smh wake up you are prisoners of an Arab cult and you don't know it

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
In Texas one can get married at the age of 14 with the consent of their parents. Does Texas law support pedophilia?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:snoop:
I see almost all of the ppl on this thread suffer from the Stockholm syndrome smh wake up you are prisoners of an Arab cult and you don't know it
Are Malaysian, Indonesians, Nigerian muslims prisoners of an Arab cult? Especially the proud Turkish folk?

angrycat

not so sad after all
here it is:
وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَشَقُّ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَاقٍ
(13:37:19)
I wonder if it means the same thing

angrycat

not so sad after all
Allah also refers to himself as "The greatest Deceiver." The dude's obsessed with titles

:diddyswag:
O shut up, btw youre gonna spend this life miserably obsessed with a religion you no longer follow, but still be forced to do all the hard parts cause your parents dont know, and end up in the lowest pits of hell for your hypocrisy on earth, how does that feel:) even without the hell part since you dont believe it

maman waaq

Are Malaysian, Indonesians, Nigerian muslims prisoners of an Arab cult? Especially the proud Turkish folk?
go find out what the Stockholm syndrome is and then come back to reply to this comment and as for the question yes they are because if they cared about humanity they would have never become Muslim and as for Bantu Muslims :damn::damn::damn::deadosama:

http://sunnah.com/muslim/1/136[/QUOTE]

O shut up, btw youre gonna spend this life miserably obsessed with a religion you no longer follow, but still be forced to do all the hard parts cause your parents dont know, and end up in the lowest pits of hell for your hypocrisy on earth, how does that feel:) even without the hell part since you dont believe it

You make alot of assumptions don't you. Muslims (you included) often resort to ad-hominem when they can no longer argue out of their heads so they start talking out of their arse. The exchanges I have with you people sometimes makes me wonder why I didn't leave this irrational faith earlier. :ayaanswag:

maman waaq

Haha hell :drakegrin::drakegrin::drakegrin:

maman waaq

How can I be pro black what's wrong with the color black is it opposed by pro greens
:angryman::drakelaugh:
These daqancelis niggas with their sensitivity complex no wonder you niggaz are tricked by an 8 year old when you walk through the streets of Kenya or some other African country
:lolbron::ufdup:

Last edited:

maman waaq

In Texas one can get married at the age of 14 with the consent of their parents. Does Texas law support pedophilia?
it's not pedophilia it's lust and want , compare a kid growing up in africa vs the west who grows up faster

maman waaq

here it is:
وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَشَقُّ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَاقٍ
(13:37:19)
I wonder if it means the same thing
further proof islam is just a rip off and waaqism is superior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending