Waaq vs allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
in A’isha’s life is as follows:

• A’isha was born before Islam was revealed in 610, and accepted Islam shortly after it was revealed.
  • The Hijra occurred in 622
  • A’isha’s older sister (of 10 years), Asmaa, was 27 at the time of Hijra, making A’isha 17 at the time of Hijra.
  • A’isha was betrothed to the Prophet two years after the death of Khadijah, or a year before the Hijrah.
  • A’isha moved in with the Prophet a year or two after the Hijrah, or two to four years after her betrothal. (Various reports are unclear, but all agree as to the general time frame.)
  • A’isha was involved in the battles of Badr (624) and Uhud (625), in neither of which was anyone under the age of 15 allowed.
  • A’isha was widowed in 633
  • A’isha died in 672 at the age of 67. (We know that her older sister, Asmaa, died at the age of 100 in the year 695, which means she was 77 at the time of A’isha’s death.)
So again, based on the timeline above, we can conclude that A’isha was 16 at the time of her engagement to the Prophet [pbuh], and 19 when she married and moved in with him.

• A’isha was born before Islam was revealed in 610, and accepted Islam shortly after it was revealed.
  • A’isha’s older sister (of 10 years), Asmaa, was 27 at the time of Hijra, making A’isha 17 at the time of Hijra.
  • A’isha was betrothed to the Prophet two years after the death of Khadijah, or a year before the Hijrah.
  • A’isha moved in with the Prophet a year or two after the Hijrah, or two to four years after her betrothal. (Various reports are unclear, but all agree as to the general time frame.)
  • A’isha was involved in the battles of Badr (624) and Uhud (625), in neither of which was anyone under the age of 15 allowed.
  • A’isha died in 672 at the age of 67. (We know that her older sister, Asmaa, died at the age of 100 in the year 695, which means she was 77 at the time of A’isha’s death.)
So again, based on the timeline above, we can conclude that A’isha was 16 at the time of her engagement to the Prophet [pbuh], and 19 when she married and moved in with him.

So Where Did This Come From?
The real questions now are, where did this hadith come from and why has it become so widely accepted? Here are some more uncontested facts:

• All of the reports that say that A’isha was 6 at the time of her engagement, and 9 at the time of her marriage, come from Iraq.
  • Most of these reports come from Asmaa’s grandson, Hisham bin ‘Urwa (born in 683).
  • None of the reports come from Mecca or Medina, where Hisham bin ‘Urwa spent the first 70 years of his life.
  • Hisham spent the last 15 years of his life in Iraq, where all of the reports come from.
  • It is reported that as he became older, Hisham’s memory suffered quite badly.
When we look at this information, we learn some very interesting facts. Hisham bin ‘Urwa (who was born after A’isha died) spent the majority of his life in Madina, and yet no one else from Madina ever confirmed his reports about A’isha’s age at the time of her marriage.

One of Hisham’s most well known students was Malik ibn Anas, and even he objected on the narratives of Hisham which were reported by the people of Iraq.

So essentially what we’re dealing with here is a false hadith which was misreported by an elderly man with a bad memory. That’s understandable, but that brings us to the next question: Why wasn’t this hadith checked, double-checked, and triple-checked?

the compilers of hadith didn’t apply the same stringent tests to hadiths which dealt with historical matters, as they did with those that dealt with the rulings and laws of Islam. Why? Because the historical matters were just that – historical and academic in nature. They don’t really affect the way Muslims live their lives in accordance with Islam. The hadiths that dealt with the fundamental teachings, on the other hand, do indeed affect the way Muslims live their lives and in deciding what is halal and haram. So finding reports, like the one about A’isha’s age at marriage, in the hadith does not necessarily make them true, even if they’re found in Sahih Bukhari or Sahih Muslim!

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Fake and baseless lie which was debunk and small note do not believe in Bukhari

Fake and baseless lie which was debunk and small note do not believe in Bukhari

@waaq is totally ajiib, he watched to much afric network and he's inspired by Pan-Africanism, he's nothing but a lost . Let him carry on worshipping his Bull and Cow.

waraabe

Your superior
Waaqism is retarded like our dumb ancestors who couldn't come up with other then a bull and a cow

This is so connected to the Pharaohs, and their ancestors. The pharaohs believed that a cow will open the doors to heaven when they die. All their beliefs can be traced back to Somalia. Especially in the Las Anod and Las Geel caves.

This is so connected to the Pharaohs, and their ancestors. The pharaohs believed that a cow will open the doors to heaven when they die. All their beliefs can be traced back to Somalia. Especially in the Las Anod and Las Geel caves.
That's why they called land of punt the land of gods.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

maman waaq

she just said that she was 6 in many hadiths and scriptures what is wrong with you :faysalwtf:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
First allah basically means "god", Secondly Islam is not arab religion many of the Muslim prophets are non Arabs. That being said let's get back at the main cause you're opposing Islam, "foreign religion right? " well have you asked yourself where the name -Africa, African, Black originated from? you're proud to take the European label so easily and call yourselves Black/african and act your for native practices?
"Proud Black".:cryinglaughsmiley:

image.jpeg
Waaqism is retarded like our dumb ancestors who couldn't come up with other then a bull and a cow
Said the midget who his country Ethiopia has cannibal Saint really they made cannibal Saint. Worst they eat dead people till today.

Quote and read this

The reason why the prophet married Aisha at a young age, is something we will never know, and something that will never enter our narrowed human brains. The Deen has many advantages, some scientists say fasting once a month will help your digestive system, and it will also help you reduce fat, and get more connected to Allah. So the fact that the prophet married her at a young age could be another reason to make you doubt your religion just the way you are @waaq. Aisha was not just the wife of the prophet but she was very intelligent (not like any other women in those times and it also shows you how women where very empowered (the west could still not have a fair wage system). It was said she also narrated, 2210 Hadith's. The Prophet SAW marriage with Sayyidah Aisha at that age was indeed a great blessings for all the Muslims ever since. Most of the matters related to cleanliness, married relationship and other household issues have been cleared due to her narrations. She lived a long time after the death of the The Prophet SAW and continued to teach the Ummah about matters of daily routine and great importance. TWO LESSONS to learn, Aisha carried on the prophets teaching after he passed away, had he married a women he's age then their would be less Hadith's passed down. That's the big advantage, Aisha carried on the prophets SAW data after he passed away hence why he married someone younger than him. The other lesson is the fact that he got married to her at that age can be used against you to doubt your religion. @waaq read and be inspired my .

maman waaq

First allah basically means "god", Secondly Islam is not arab religion many of the Muslim prophets are non Arabs. That being said let's get back at the main cause you're opposing Islam, "foreign religion right? " well have you asked yourself where the name -Africa, African, Black originated from? you're proud to take the European label so easily and call yourselves Black/african and act your for native practices?
"Proud Black".:cryinglaughsmiley:

well first of all muhammad must have taken the idea of forrmer prophets from christianity and judaism and second of all black is a colour just like white or green and since my ass is blacker than the bottom of a dhigsi i will call myself black and not pink cause that's the coulour of caucasians and i am proud to be black just like you should be proud of whatever your skin is

maman waaq

Nope it was lie and was debunk why you do not use your brain cell?
first of all i am loosing a lot of brain cells by replying to you cause your arguments don't have any proof to back them up, and second of all how is it a lie when it is hadith the words and sayings of the prophet and his sahabas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending