Voting is haram

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You guys are crazy. The Republican Party was swearing to stop Somali immigration, crackdown on us and suppress us. If they had power they will gas everyone of us. Voting is important and everyone should vote.

Most of the political systems in the world today are democracy. Which is when the power to rule is given to the people. This is haram as legislation is for Allah only. We should not participate in these kinds of elections and such. Let's face it the conservatives flat out hate us and the liberals push ideas that undermine our morals.

There are some issues with the words you use here. You have some good points and some misconceptions.

I do not argue that democracy is a good thing. But there is no democratic state in existence. Democracy is a portmanteau of two Greek words: demos and kratos. Demos refers to the non-elites of a society as a collective unit who individually have no power. Kratos is a differential term meaning having a greater power than your opponent. Democracy is a term describing government systems where the demos have greater power than all other power centres in their society combined. This doesn't exist (except transiently) for the sole reason that when people riot, governments are able to call out police and militaries which are almost always able to easily suppress the riots. Hence, the demos do not have kratos.

Elections were understood for hundreds of years to not be democratic but oligarchical so being able to vote doesn't mean a country is a democracy.

Democracy is powerful propaganda however so nearly every country claims to be democratic.

Your point on legislation being only for Allah is sound but I would encourage a bit of nuance in your thinking.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Y’all need to leave Ilhan alone and stop making her like some representative of the deen.

Her sins are between her and Allah wether she chooses to support Haram things or not means nothing to me because I’m not her. She has done a lot the Somali community and that’s all I have to thank her for.
:pachah1:for loyal Majeerteen supporters.

When you vote for a secular democracy. You accept that the people are sovereign and not Allah. That is clearly Shirk.

Trending

Latest posts