Voting is haram

Where are the shiekhs of sspot that moved to the West?
What do you guys make of this and ilhan omar and other like her on Western politics

Y’all need to leave Ilhan alone and stop making her like some representative of the deen.

Her sins are between her and Allah wether she chooses to support Haram things or not means nothing to me because I’m not her. She has done a lot the Somali community and that’s all I have to thank her for.

Y’all need to leave Ilhan alone and stop making her like some representative of the deen.

Her sins are between her and Allah wether she chooses to support Haram things or not means nothing to me because I’m not her. She has done a lot the Somali community and that’s all I have to thank her for.
Do you suport the LGBTQT?
Should say we say being lesbian is ok and turn a blind aye. Like you are doing rn.

A liberal Somali is better for us then a liberal or conservative Cadaan or Madow.
Not really lol, the only positive is that they might have some connection with the community, downside is that the somali community's concerns in that particular area rests on her shoulders and she has proven time and time again that she does not represent the values of the them, and is in the process normalizing such values

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No you're right. But what can we do? We live in a gaal country. And back home Voting has been implemented

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why can't you be happy with having a somali in the US congress thats a big accomplishment

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Most of the political systems in the world today are democracy. Which is when the power to rule is given to the people. This is haram as legislation is for Allah only. We should not participate in these kinds of elections and such. Let's face it the conservatives flat out hate us and the liberals push ideas that undermine our morals.

Where are the shiekhs of sspot that moved to the West?
What do you guys make of this and ilhan omar and other like her on Western politics
How is voting haram did Allah ban it or nabi mohamed and BTW ppl from past voted who was gonna be leader when nabi mohamed died so idk why sheikhs or scholars saying tht

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
How is voting haram did Allah ban it or nabi mohamed and BTW ppl from past voted who was gonna be leader when nabi mohamed died so idk why sheikhs or scholars saying tht
Its because most of the time people are voting for a leader who will not rule using Allah's law

Trending

Latest posts