• 2) Arma

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 3) Hani Malab

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 4) Basra

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters
1596660588464.jpeg

I'm new here but I've lurked in somnet and sspot enough to see what Basra says. If she thinks those other 3 are mentally unstable then... :mjdontkno:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Basra I say. 20 years+ on Somali fourms ain't good for your mental, physical and emotional wellbeings, and clearly it is affecting you. Sorry @Basra I had to spill the beans :whoa:

But I say @SOULSEARCHING must be a candidate on there too. The amount of stuff and incidents and horrendous acts you seen and acknowledged must have had a toll on your mental health and it will show soon. Sorry, had to spill the canjello out :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who is more MENTALLY unstable?

I LOVE u ALL for voting me mental. That is the kindest thing u did. Because i was the one who made this thread, i basically shoot myself on the foot! Noble forumers ! ALL of YOU ! Mashaalaaah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how is hani malab mental

huuno here are reasons i think Malab is kuku

1. Her dp. Bottled. Subhanaalaaah

2. Her posts are masculine

3. She hates Trump

4. She loves food more than humans

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I LOVE u ALL for voting me mental. That is the kindest thing u did. Because i was the one who made this thread, i basically shoot myself on the foot! Noble forumers ! ALL of YOU ! Mashaalaaah
shot*

you're welcome:kanyeshrug:Your repetition of cringy posts about people's profile pictures isn't funny anymore.

I highly recommend that you go see a therapist or if this carries on a mental asylum.

Basra you have been irrelevant since 2019 please do not talk and take a break like your mate @CaliTedesse :hemad:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
shot*

you're welcome:kanyeshrug:Your repetition of cringy posts about people's profile pictures isn't funny anymore.

I highly recommend that you go see a therapist or if this carries on a mental asylum.

Basra you have been irrelevant since 2019 please do not talk and take a break like your mate @CaliTedesse :hemad:

huuno @CaliTedesse is grounded in his arabic room. They told him NO ALCOHOL for six months. He is crying soberly