• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

VOTE

Who is more MENTALLY unstable?

• 1) Yukon

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 2) Arma

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 3) Hani Malab

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 4) Basra

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters
I'm new here but I've lurked in somnet and sspot enough to see what Basra says. If she thinks those other 3 are mentally unstable then... :mjdontkno:

Calaf

Ja Vi Elsker Dette Landet
VIP
@Basra I say. 20 years+ on Somali fourms ain't good for your mental, physical and emotional wellbeings, and clearly it is affecting you. Sorry @Basra I had to spill the beans :whoa:

But I say @SOULSEARCHING must be a candidate on there too. The amount of stuff and incidents and horrendous acts you seen and acknowledged must have had a toll on your mental health and it will show soon. Sorry, had to spill the canjello out :mjlol:

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who is more MENTALLY unstable?

I LOVE u ALL for voting me mental. That is the kindest thing u did. Because i was the one who made this thread, i basically shoot myself on the foot! Noble forumers ! ALL of YOU ! Mashaalaaah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how is hani malab mental

huuno here are reasons i think Malab is kuku

1. Her dp. Bottled. Subhanaalaaah

2. Her posts are masculine

3. She hates Trump

4. She loves food more than humans

One Star To Rule Them All

Somali Militia
VIP
I LOVE u ALL for voting me mental. That is the kindest thing u did. Because i was the one who made this thread, i basically shoot myself on the foot! Noble forumers ! ALL of YOU ! Mashaalaaah
shot*

you're welcome:kanyeshrug:Your repetition of cringy posts about people's profile pictures isn't funny anymore.

I highly recommend that you go see a therapist or if this carries on a mental asylum.

Basra you have been irrelevant since 2019 please do not talk and take a break like your mate @CaliTedesse :hemad:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
shot*

you're welcome:kanyeshrug:Your repetition of cringy posts about people's profile pictures isn't funny anymore.

I highly recommend that you go see a therapist or if this carries on a mental asylum.

Basra you have been irrelevant since 2019 please do not talk and take a break like your mate @CaliTedesse :hemad:

huuno @CaliTedesse is grounded in his arabic room. They told him NO ALCOHOL for six months. He is crying soberly

Trending