VIP
I think I cracked the code. Yaraye is @Sophisticate s gacanyare. :ulyin:
getting warmer documentary now GIF by IFC

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Our tell all book will cost a pretty penny :damedamn:
:chrisfreshhah:Here is a snipet.
While @Sophisticate was on her many patrols scanning for out-of-place threads, she noticed a PM from @#$%@ again. They were also accosting her on her alternative account, @yaraye. I suppose the usual suspects knock on everyone's luuq. The tactics might be more age-tailored, but they all sound the same and could use the help of a better-skilled shukansi ghostwriter. Soph-Yaraye would surely help them, but providing pro bono help was a no. Her services were worth handsome compensation above their pay grade. Alas, their income bracket often puts them on 'read.' On rare occasions and out of sheer boredom, she may exchange a few words, but she saw no point in engaging further if it was not work-related. Penury was unbefitting of her, and her relationship philosophy was #NoCash #NoFiraash. Call it materialistic, but unhatched eggs need cheese, and they could not provide condiments to excite the intellectual palate or accoutrements signalling wealth.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes. Women should concern themselves with how well a man can feed the unborn.

Cheese = Money
Unhatched Eggs = Future Progeny

Before the burning of loins there must be crates of coins. All in the present tense. No IOUs but current revenue.

Please consult @Shaygoosh. Our unpaid accountant.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yes. Women should concern themselves with how well a man can feed the unborn.

Cheese = Money
Unhatched Eggs = Future Progeny

Before the burning of loins there must be crates of coins. All in the present tense. No IOUs but current revenue.

Please consult @Shaygoosh. Our unpaid accountant.
Don't worry I plan to own lots of land and camels when I make my return to Somaliweyn.
There will be lots of room for multiple with the the house I am planning to build :russ:

That is unless some Xalimo seduces me enough to the point where I can't see myself with someone else.
I still haven't decided my position on polygamy but since I'm a broke nigga imma just focus on one women then if she concents, maybe a Labaad on the off chance I gain wealth

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't worry I plan to own lots of land and camels when I make my return to Somaliweyn.
There will be lots of room for multiple with the the house I am planning to build :russ:

That is unless some Xalimo seduces me enough to the point where I can't see myself with someone else.
I still haven't decided my position on polygamy but since I'm a broke nigga imma just focus on one women then if she concents, maybe a Labaad on the off chance I gain wealth
You seem fixated on polygamy. Unless you plan to marry from back home you'll find it hard to get a willing participant in the west. I think that needs to be said.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
You seem fixated on polygamy. Unless you plan to marry from back home you'll find it hard to get a willing participant in the west. I think that needs to be said.

He's an overambitious young, hot-blooded geeljire. The years will temper him and he'll calm down once he realizes how unruly just one Xalimo is.

Status
Not open for further replies.