Voice thread (lighthearted thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
:draketf:Shouldn’t there be an age restriction on this forum, some of you sound like yll barely legal.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑

I never understood this maah maah. Perhaps someone is knowledgeable in answering this ancient old Somali maah maah!

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
@Yaraye now that I think about it you sound like a younger @Sophisticate or @Angelina I don't quite remember which one but I do know one of them posting there voice and sounding exactly like you
Yeah they sound like an older version but same voice
I'm not the only one it seems. Surprisingly both of them sound very similar to each other yet distinct at the same time.
Both @Sophisticate and @Angelina are amazing women. I'm flattered to resemble either of their voices :silanyosmile::pachah1: Tho, I'm curious about the voice recording that you both are talking about. I want to take a listen :krs::krs::krs:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@seldiboy Your still doing this dumb stuff? farmajoyaab.png
Warya don't you care about your future? You literally almost got doxed a few days ago your tiktok was posted on here and your very recognisable if we can put the pieces together without having to do any hard work whoever wants to hire you will definitely find this stuff and obviously the world is only getting more progressive so you'll get cancelled for all the stuff you say on here snoop.png

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Your still doing this dumb stuff? View attachment 264954
Warya don't you care about your future? You literally almost got doxed a few days ago your tiktok was posted on here and your very recognisable if we can put the pieces together without having to do any hard work whoever wants to hire you will definitely find this stuff and obviously the world is only getting more progressive so you'll get cancelled for all the stuff you say on here View attachment 264955
ayt its gone delete the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending