Voice Reveal

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I will start worrying about that when I lose my high metabolism. Until than...

Doesn't hurt to get in nutritious foods while you're still young, though. You may not be overweight but that malnourishing crap is doing damage in subtle ways you won't notice until you're much older. But suit yourself. Sending you my best either way! 🙏

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Doesn't hurt to get in nutritious foods while you're still young, though. You may not be overweight but that malnourishing crap is doing damage in subtle ways you won't notice until you're much older. But suit yourself. Sending you my best either way! 🙏

Thank you for your great advice! I will be vegan starting today. 🌱
giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Thank you for your great advice! I will be vegan starting today. 🌱

More like something approaching the "Carnivore" or "Primal" diets you see these Gaalo going on about, neither of which are that far off from the traditional diet of a Somali nomad:

* Lots of raw dairy products (milk, sour-milks, yogurt, ghee etc)
* Fair amount of muscle meat and organs (liver, kidney & tripe)
* A bit of wild and traditionally cultivated fruits (like dates & wild berries)
* A bit of raw honey and maybe grain in the form of canjeero (some nomads in the past could go a whole lifetime without touching anything grain based)

or something like how Queen Elizabeth eats. Things like good quality meat, dairy, eggs and fish as the core with some veggies, herbs, spices and fruits thrown on top if you want and they don't upset your stomach. If you become a grass-eater you will quit 4 years down the line and make a "Why I'm No Longer Vegan" video. I guarantee it. But again, wish you all the best my sister.

Trending