VOA Somali report on Ethiopian migrants in Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Lordilord They were as a Cushitic branch of Oromos known as "Galla" by us Somalis. Their two main clans were the Rendiile and Boran, the others were minorities. "Hargeisa" and "Gaalkayco" are actually Oromo names. These clans were kicked from their land in masses by pastoral Somalis.

@Crow Did you know the name "Gaalkayco" refers to the time the Gaals were kicked out of the land.
I have heard people say that but I have not seen any evidence of it. I read that the old term for camel was gaal as opposed to geel. This is evidenced by the subclan called Gaaljecel. What if the name of Gaalkacyo refers to camels instead of Oromo?

Damn so they are doing what we did to them back in the days :kanyehmm:

It's a plan for them to take back "their" land. The only land Oromo's were known to inhibit is the now present day western Ogaden and the NFD. Their is no evidence supporting their existence in other regions, but they claim them for the f*ck of it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Lordilord @Wei
I know we're at war but Puntland and Somaliland need to have a united policy on dealing with these creatures. Otherwise, we will be overrun, like they overran the Adal Sultanate and Abyssinia in the 1500s, while we're busy fighting in Tukaraq.
:jcoleno:
In sha Allah somaliland well belong to oromo in the next 15 years oromo muslims. will wipe out isaac gaalo

I have heard people say that but I have not seen any evidence of it. I read that the old term for camel was gaal as opposed to geel. This is evidenced by the subclan called Gaaljecel. What if the name of Gaalkacyo refers to camels instead of Oromo?

Don't know, I heard it from Oromos. Like I said, their is no evidence of their existence anywhere else in greater Somalia other than the NFD and western Ogaden.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Wei @Lordilord @Crow Galkayo was named after the Italian resistence "Gallacaio"

As for Oromos living in southern Somalia is all bullshit since Ajuran Empire held sway over Jubba and Shabelle valleys and Kismayo was a port for Ajuran. In Northern Somalia like Hargeisa was part of Adal Sultanate. Heck, Somalis have historical claim to east Hararghe as it was settled by Dir clans until they were assimilated by Oromos. Only lands we stole from Oromos was NFD but Oromos also took some of our lands like Harar and parts of Dir Dhabe.

In sha Allah somaliland well belong to oromo in the next 15 years oromo muslims. will wipe out isaac gaalo

According to reports, they arrived by the thousands in Pland. All men as well. You're screwed.

000000.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Crow you have mj on the front line giving their life to defend dhulbhante lands some even lost their life and you are trying to make alliance with the enemy thats adding insult to injury anytime you speak to our enemies like that by he who holds my soul in his hand you are creating enmity between us the more i view you as the enemy boowe dont forget we are at war.

@Wei @Lordilord @Crow Galkayo was named after the Italian resistence "Gallacaio"

As for Oromos living in southern Somalia is all bullshit since Ajuran Empire held sway over Jubba and Shabelle valleys and Kismayo was a port for Ajuran. In Northern Somalia like Hargeisa was part of Adal Sultanate. Heck, Somalis have historical claim to east Hararghe as it was settled by Dir clans until they were assimilated by Oromos. Only lands we stole from Oromos was NFD but Oromos also took some of our lands like Harar and parts of Dir Dhabe.

I said the only land they can legitimately claim is the NFD and western Ogaden. Laakiin they genuinely believe most of modern day Somalia/Somaliland belongs to them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I said the only land they can legitimately claim is the NFD and western Ogaden. Laakiin they genuinely believe most of modern day Somalia/Somaliland belongs to them.

They are spewing bullshit because ethnic Somalis have so much land while Oromos are more landheere but have a much smaller land than us so they want extra land because they feel like they deserve it since they have a much bigger population than us. Remember this is what other tribes with smaller land but more population do.

North is gone, South will follow. I wonder what will be left in 50 years time.
South is under attack by bantus but oromos are now emboldened, and a lot of concessions was made to them in Ethiopia. They are out for blood. Ethiopia has realized the best way to take over somalia is by planting their people within the country. First, they made the naive president sign a dumb bill and now they are sending their people to the country. imagine 7k hawiye coming to puntland or 7k darood going to hargaysa, it would be an all out war but since it's oromo, u won't hear jack. Somalia is gone, unless there is a miracle. Ethiopia has a yes man in farmaajo, they have the back of the west and now arabs(both hate us), they have the numbers(they can afford to offload 20 million of their people towards us and it wouldn't cause a dent in their population), and they have the military. who is going to stop them?

The few of us who are opposed to this will be throwing rocks in 20 to 30 years time inside Somalia like the Palestinians.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
imagine 7k hawiye coming to puntland or 7k darood going to hargaysa, it would be an all out war but since it's oromo, u won't hear jack.

And this is the crux of the issue. Lions against each other, timid towards outsiders. We don't possess the spirit of a people who want to survive, nor a people who value self determination. We will be lapdogs in the future, and nothing else.

Silky

操你的媽媽
MJ will probably just absorb them into to the Darood confederation. They did it with the Madows.

WE WUZ LANDHEEER N DAT

South is under attack by bantus but oromos are now emboldened, and a lot of concessions was made to them in Ethiopia. They are out for blood. Ethiopia has realized the best way to take over somalia is by planting their people within the country. First, they made the naive president sign a dumb bill and now they are sending their people to the country. imagine 7k hawiye coming to puntland or 7k darood going to hargaysa, it would be an all out war but since it's oromo, u won't hear jack. Somalia is gone, unless there is a miracle. Ethiopia has a yes man in farmaajo, they have the back of the west and now arabs(both hate us), they have the numbers(they can afford to offload 20 million of their people towards us and it wouldn't cause a dent in their population), and they have the military. who is going to stop them?

The few of us who are opposed to this will be throwing rocks in 20 to 30 years time inside Somalia like the Palestinians.

:draketf: Why do in the diaspora act like the world has ended and give up on Somalia.

Somalis are the top cushites on East Africa.

Every step we take forward gets us closer to running the show in East Africa.

Oromos can complain or try whatever they want. History and Illahi has always favoured the Somali.

Harti cousins the Geri Kombe are getting annexed by the traitorous Jaarso sheegat and their Oromo brethren. Hartis should facilitate their move to Yemen before they settle in their lands and claim them as theirs.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
MX and OG are the only two tribes that know how to deal with Galla with ethnic cleansing it’s no secret Ethiopian always seeks to destroy these two clans so they can resettle Oromo in Somalia then claim it

To strengthen our bid for independence I want Somaliland to change its name, drop Somali as a language of the country and like Djibouti be a biethnic nation (Oromos and northern Somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts