VOA Somali report on Ethiopian migrants in Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybrid-truck.jpg

:gaasdrink: The Relocation to Ethiopia, Fuel and drive PerDiem paid by Abiy Ahmed.

This truck can carry 10,000 people in a singe trip.:fittytousand:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why are they migrating to Puntland or Somaliland for that matter?!?

Are they economic refugees like the ones who try to go to Europe?

SubhanAllah :dead:

I seen the video of them crossing the border. Subhan Allah, like a scene from the apocalypse.

The Oromos are a threat to the North, we are calling for Ethnic genocide amongst ourselves by letting them settle freely. These motherfuckers breed like dogs. Ethiopia is overpopulated, so I'm sure this is a human trafficking scheme by the Ethiopian government to resettle them in Sland/Pland.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I seen the video of them crossing the border. Subhan Allah, like a scene from the apocalypse.

The Oromos are a threat to the North, we are calling for Ethnic genocide amongst ourselves by letting them settle freely. These motherfuckers breed like dogs. Ethiopia is overpopulated, so I'm sure this is a human trafficking scheme by the Ethiopian government to resettle them in Sland/Pland.
It's baffling wallahi, I mean it makes no sense.

With that many people where are they going to live?

It's baffling wallahi, I mean it makes no sense.

With that many people where are they going to live?

They're coming to pillage us from our land and settle here for good. Keep in mind, these people still think Kismayo is there's(They were cleansed from that region by Ogadens).

These ppl are not to be trusted, but the government lets in roam freely. They will change the demographics in their favor in no time. Somaliland/Somalia is already struggling to stay afloat, how will we accommodate thousands of refugees? Not to mention Syrians and Yemenis who end on our shores.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Lordilord @Wei
I know we're at war but Puntland and Somaliland need to have a united policy on dealing with these creatures. Otherwise, we will be overrun, like they overran the Adal Sultanate and Abyssinia in the 1500s, while we're busy fighting in Tukaraq.
:jcoleno:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord @Wei
I know we're at war but Puntland and Somaliland need to have a united policy on dealing with these creatures. Otherwise, we will be overrun, like they overran the Adal Sultanate and Abyssinia in the 1500s, while we're busy fighting in Tukaraq.
Yep, even some cooperation between PL and SL would be ideal because it's impossible to take care of them. :jaynerd:

@Lordilord @Wei

The mentality of their diaspora frightens me. To them Somali land from the North until Kismayo should be in their possession. I've heard this from multiple Oromos, not just one. This is how they must think as a community.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They're coming to pillage us from our land and settle here for good. Keep in mind, these people still think Kismayo is there's(They were cleansed from that region by Ogadens).

These ppl are not to be trusted, but the government lets in roam freely. They will change the demographics in their favor in no time. Somaliland/Somalia is already struggling to stay afloat, how will we accommodate thousands of refugees? Not to mention Syrians and Yemenis who end on our shores.
They are legit attempting to change the demographic of SL and PL over what decades or centuries??
Ethiopia are not joking around, being landlocked has made them crazy:kanyehmm: :ohhh:

It's a 50+ year goal for them. They want to take over these regions, and the best way to do so is alter the demographics. If you notice, it's only men who are coming there, meaning they are gonna need women to breed with. lol . The north is gone, 20k pland and sland gashaantis will be breeding with these 'migrants' soon. and in no time, you'll have oromo majority.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The mentality of their diaspora frightens me. To them Somali land from the North until Kismayo should be in their possession. I've heard this from multiple Oromos, not just one. This is how they must think as a community.
Horta how are they even trying to claim Kismayo? Wallahi I never took Ethiopia seriously when it comes to Somaliland but holy shit we are vulnerable.. :meleshame:

Horta how are they even trying to claim Kismayo? Wallahi I never took Ethiopia seriously when it comes to Somaliland but holy shit we are vulnerable.. :meleshame:

Ethnic Somalis have taken a ton of land from Oromos throughout history. They have cuqdad in their hearts, they want to avenge their losses.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Kismayo is personal for them as they were pillaged from their homes and slaughtered in masses by Ogadens. Ethnic Somalis have taken a ton of land from Oromos throughout history. They have cuqdad in their hearts, they want to avenge their losses.
So they are hoping for Kismayo to get back in Oromo rule.. They are crazy if they think they can occupy that city :snoop:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's a 50+ year goal for them. They want to take over these regions, and the best way to do so is alter the demographics. If you notice, it's only men who are coming there, meaning they are gonna need women to breed with. lol . The north is gone, 20k pland and sland gashaantis will be breeding with these 'migrants' soon. and in no time, you'll have oromo majority.

North is gone, South will follow. I wonder what will be left in 50 years time.

@Lordilord They were as a Cushitic branch of Oromos known as "Galla" by us Somalis. Their two main clans were the Rendiile and Boran, the others were minorities. "Hargeisa" and "Gaalkayco" are actually Oromo names. These clans were kicked from their land in masses by pastoral Somalis.

@Crow Did you know the name "Gaalkayco" refers to the time the Gaals were kicked out of the land.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord They were as a Cushitic branch of Oromos known as "Galla" by us Somalis. Their two main clans were the Rendiile and Boran, the others were minorities. "Hargeisa" and "Gaalkayco" are actually Oromo names. These clans were kicked from their land in masses by pastoral Somalis.

@Crow Did you know the name "Gaalkayco" refers to the time the Gaals were kicked out of the land.
Damn so they are doing what we did to them back in the days :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.