VOA-Great interview with Xaaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect N&N will install a new leader who will try to start another war with Puntland.
Certain Mogadishu politicians are obsessed with creating instability in Gaalkacyo.

Some because they hate Puntland, others because they want to distract HG in the South and push them back to their homelands.

I hope Galmudug learns from past mistakes and manages to select a level-headed progressive leader.

There has never been a great HG leader like Xaaf in the last 2 decades, this man has single handily pacified Beesha HG and stopped all those useless bloodshed skirmishes that has ravished in Mudug and Galgaduud.

Xaaf's departure will definitely be felt.

This sets the stage for the final showdown between Madoobe and Farmaajo. Madoobe reminds of a video game final boss, he's patiently waiting with his boys in Kismayo itching to confront the opposition.
61121544_1388315694642661_3966370012586835968_n.jpg

Farmajo: Abiy እርዳታ እፈልጋለሁ
hqdefault-1.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its ridiculous how they are meddling with the states affairs.

This is the problem when you are not united

:manny:

Galmudug reminds me of Puntland 30 years ago. Remember when Abshir Muse controlled Bari and Abdillahi Yusuf controlled nugaasha and mudug? Same shit, little skermishes here and there between militias on the road blocks along galkayo to bosaso but nothing to serious. Not an all-out clan-war tho. It was a period similar to how ahlul sunnah controls dhusomareeb and cadaado by saleban militias and south mudug by galmudug. It's absolutely identical, we should pay more attention to our southern neighbors to see what life was like for us 30 years ago before we unified in the great shir-wayne of Puntland.

By looking at galmudug, you can see the same challenges we faced 30 years ago. From the period of 1991-1998. They are still in this time-period Galmudug. Will they kill themselves in all-out war, no they won't. But will people meddle in their affairs and will their be skirmishes, of course. Same thing occurred to us remember, 'Hawiye' meddled in our affairs, especially BARI side with al-itihaad. It's the sad but when your not united, someone will take advantage of that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I suspect N&N will install a new leader who will try to start another war with Puntland.
Certain Mogadishu politicians are obsessed with creating instability in Gaalkacyo.

Some because they hate Puntland, others because they want to distract HG in the South and push them back to their homelands.

I hope Galmudug learns from past mistakes and manages to select a level-headed progressive leader.

Yeah let's just hope they select a progressive leader like XAAF who maintains the peace and is tryin to build this state up for them and ensure unity. For god-sakes he gave ahlul sunnah a 'prime minister' spot, which mean's his duties as president is essentially 'split' and shared with the PM.

It reminds me of Abshir Muse(osman mahmoud) controlling the Bari area and Abdillahi yusuf(controlling mudug/nugaal) before puntland was formed in 1998, galmudug looks exactly like how we were prior to unification of our regions. Abshir and Abdillahi they essentially controlled two different areas of Puntland, they however never agreed to share the executive function of president, either one is the leader or no-one is was the motto. I can understand you can't have TWO CEO of a company or two people with presidential powers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The other thing we need to do is start working out how things may play out here in Galmudug. It is obvious as day that Farmaajo or Kheyre are trying to line up Galmudug for either of their presidential race 2020. Remember parliament terms will end before the election, so they think by having an 'ally' in the region, they can ensure 'supportive mps' are drawn out of Galmudug who will vote for them in 2020.

It's quite pathetic because HSM did this before his election defeat remember? meddling into each regions affairs, causing wars, etc. So for Farmajo/Kheyre to do what was done yesterday and what didn't work, is mind boggling and indicates a 68 IQ at best. Now if they elect someone who isn't 'SACAD' this may or may not play in our favor. One he could be anti-puntland sacad and can be used to 'intimidate' Puntland into SFG demands like before, which obviously didn't work last time. The other option is they select a non sacad like duduble-cayr-saleban.

Duduble-Saleban I wouldn't worry about as much, if they try shit, we got economic ties and we can send their business-men to 'warn' them about the repercussions economically. Cayr however is a different story. Now an CAYR leader might play well into PL favor, we can convince SACAD to not 'listen' to the CAYR president who wants to see sacad conflict and die against Puntland. So we will see how it plays out, but we need to be prepared. We share a border with this region

farmaajo is playing games, if he succeeds, not only will he have his own puppet in galmudug, he will also have turned HG against each other, which I think he would fucking love.

He used Ethiopian tanks in Southwest state, and now he is using politics and money to hijack an election he is forcing in galmudug.:gucciwhat:

axmed madoobe is watching like:jaynerd:

not me:nahgirl:

I have a feeling farmaajo will change capital city of jubaland to somewhere in Gedo, and hold elections there, completely circumventing madoobe.:cosbyhmm: I dont see any other option.

why else would bogmadoow be there for so long?

farmaajo is playing games, if he succeeds, not only will he have his own puppet in galmudug, he will also have turned HG against each other, which I think he would fucking love.

He used Ethiopian tanks in Southwest state, and now he is using politics and money to hijack an election he is forcing in galmudug.:gucciwhat:

axmed madoobe is watching like:jaynerd:

not me:nahgirl:

I have a feeling farmaajo will change capital city of jubaland to somewhere in Gedo, and hold elections there, completely circumventing madoobe.:cosbyhmm: I dont see any other option.

why else would bogmadoow be there for so long?
Sxb, this country aint going anywhere. The dastuur is worth less then a toilet paper.

:francis: It should be the only thing holding people accountable

Sxb, this country aint going anywhere. The dastuur is worth less then a toilet paper.

:francis: It should be the only thing holding people accountable
the constitution isnt even complete.:mjlol:

and farmaajo doesnt give a fk about the constitution, he does whatever he wants.

if you ask me, member states have been too soft on him.

Yeah i know its not complete going back to previous presidents. They are stalling on purpose to destroy Federalism.
it's only going to take the country back.

federalism is inevitable, whether it is adopted today, or we adopt it 10 years from now.

Somalia is cursed with terrible leaders.

tabloids are now saying xaaf has resigned.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
the constitution isnt even complete.:mjlol:

and farmaajo doesnt give a fk about the constitution, he does whatever he wants.

if you ask me, member states have been too soft on him.

I get surprised when member states fight on the SPOT, your just feeding into the hands of centralists like Farmajo lol who will not treat any of your regions well and you will be subject of a government in Mogadishu. Mogadishu will build, while your regions all start to become like 'carmo somalia police academy' which is a federal institution that is falling apart cause the centralist just abadoned it. They will do the same to your WHOLE STATE looooooooool

I get surprised when member states fight on the SPOT, your just feeding into the hands of centralists like Farmajo lol who will not treat any of your regions well and you will be subject of a government in Mogadishu. Mogadishu will build, while your regions all start to become like 'carmo somalia police academy' which is a federal institution that is falling apart cause the centralist just abadoned it. They will do the same to your WHOLE STATE looooooooool

Centralism wont work, if msb couldnt make it work, I dont see farmaajo making it work.

sooner or later, it will all come crumbling down on him.

member states have all huffed and puffed, and that was their mistake.

farmaajo should have been banned in all member states the moment he decided he was going to destroy them all.

They waited until he got money, and developed strategy, and made friends etc....

that was the mistake.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ferrari member states need to treat each other like their 'tol', it's in none of our interest the centralist have the upper hand. For example their centralizing some of your military function with SNA in Jubaland and NISA in Galmudug. This is terrible since there is no 'agreement' in place between member states or the feds, hence instability can arise from such situation. Yes the feds have a right to handle military function, but with no constitution in place, you should've said to 'risky' to have them on your land taking orders from someone who could turn them against the state if you two end up having a disagreement. No constitution is terrible, it cannot allow for member states and the feds to work together.

SFG duty is only ceremonial like foreign relations and embassies, currency, defence, and Immigration matters like 'passport, visas'. I rememer they were given 4 functions, the rest was given to the state to handle. But their doing stuff like holding national examinations, health stuff, business investment, and clearly out of their ROLES. Member states are so soft on that matter.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey @Ferrari I don't mind to hand over state functions in Puntland that are federal duties, let them hand over what is state duties also. I am not sure why their so attached to state functions(more aid money maybe) if their seen to be doing more. They will get far more then aid money if the regions develop, they will collect federal taxes from industries booming around the nation. I will hand over immigration matters like passport, visas, etc to them. We have already I think with our immigration department strictly following the Somalia guidelines but under puntland management. We will hand that over to them any day of the week so they can bring in an SFG official who will work in Garowe and manage that department.

We are not hard bunch of people in Puntland. Heck even the custom at galdogob between Somalia and Ethiopia is their duty also, but we are doing it for them, they need to set up custom offices around border areas and pay and run the officials from the SFG not Puntland to do, it's immigration matter. Somalia is a joke, the things SFG should be doing, it's not, and the things the states are doing they should not.

@Ferrari me and you as puntland and jubbaland president in 20-30 years inshallah as we take the war to the 'old baboons holding onto hamar first and region last' mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending