Visiting North Korea

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The country looks very clean and have law abiding citizens. It certainly would be a memorable trip so as long as you dont piss off the regime and do dumb shit.
:banderas:

Gotta be careful out there, unpredictable nation.

h2A9FC1B5

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Isn't the gulf of Aden one of the busiest shipping routes in the world ??

Half the world ship oil and all sorts through that route it links Asia to the Mediterranean/Southern Europe.
North Korea is under sanctions and only trades with Russia and China. The North Korean ships rarely make it to their destination and use elaborate tatics to export their goods

Tukraq

VIP
North Korea is under sanctions and only trades with Russia and China. The North Korean ships rarely make it to their destination and use elaborate tatics to export their goods
I’ve literally already posted an example of them being looted by puntland Vikings

I wonder how kim jong un gets his american biscuits and fried chicken thats made him so fat.

He must wait for it on the shipping dock and be upset if it doesn't reach the destination.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I wonder how kim jong un gets his american biscuits and fried chicken thats made him so fat.

He must wait for it on the shipping dock and be upset if it doesn't reach the destination.
I can imagine the horror of the employee for failing to deliver Kim Jung Un's fast food:faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts