Visiting North Korea

@Samaalic Era

Great idea, go to North Korea and learn all the leadership skills of Kim Jong Un so maybe one day, you will become the president of Galmudug and turn your Galmudug citizens into "law abiding citizens like the North Koreans".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The country looks very clean and have law abiding citizens. It certainly would be a memorable trip so as long as you dont piss off the regime and do dumb shit.
:banderas:

Can u write a will, everything goes to me before u go? :banderas:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm gonna need a translator and you seem to fit the bill @Basra.

You better do your job properly or we both get a one way ticket to akhirah:pachah1:

Xasiid . U want to die with ME???? even though u r the one who wants to go to the un-go-able??? I mean, I wont be able to control myself if I go there and someone tells me Kim is God. this telly tubby a God?? I will crack up, go on the floor, rub my legs on the sand and crack again. Unfortunately I will go to jail and then I disappear. Nope.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Xasiid . U want to die with ME???? even though u r the one who wants to go to the un-go-able??? I mean, I wont be able to control myself if I go there and someone tells me Kim is God. this telly tubby a God?? I will crack up, go on the floor, rub my legs on the sand and crack again. Unfortunately I will go to jail and then I disappear. Nope.
You would get all Somali tourists executed before they even set foot there. :damn:
Whatever happens, I hope no crazy Somali enters the country with me at the same time :damedamn:

Your spanking skills will be needed , incase kim ping pong gets a bit edgy.

:gaasdrink:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They probably told him they would hide his identity. poor guy

2135.jpg

Trending