Visiting hargaysa for non landers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty safe in most areas. Definitely enjoyed my time during my last stay. Sometimes you might see some weird shit in the city like how I once saw a full naked man jogging in the downtown. I wouldnt recommend visiting it if you dont have any relatives living there. Otherwise, it will be boring. Jiigijgayar though:lawd:.
I am full caagdheer by the way.

You will be fine, I saw ppl from all corners of Somalia there. Hargeisa is cosmopolitan and diverse. You would only run into qabiil questions in smaller tuulos and even then no biggie.

U going there for what?

I mean why would u go to a place where ur family doesnt live.
Isnt the whole purpose of visiting Somalia to see relatives mudane.
I do have family there, but they aren't close.
they are like fourth cousins and shit.

Niyow if I want to visit throughout wadanka starting from ras kamboni all the way to saylac inshallah.

It is pretty safe in most areas. Definitely enjoyed my time during my last stay. Sometimes you might see some weird shit in the city like how I once saw a full naked man jogging in the downtown. I wouldnt recommend visiting it if you dont have any relatives living there. Otherwise, it will be boring. Jiigijgayar though:lawd:.
I am full cagdheer too. do OGs live there?

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

I am full Cagdheer too, wait how many OGs reside on these forums?

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Don't worry Hargeisa is truly a Somali city full of all types loads of puntlanders and southerners and loads of ogadens especially due to it being really close to k5.

It's a chill and safe place you don't have to worry about cutting your hair short or dress different like xamar to avoid attention
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Don't worry Hargeisa is truly a Somali city full of all types loads of puntlanders and southerners and loads of ogadens especially due to it being really close to k5.

It's a chill and safe place you don't have to worry about cutting your hair short or dressing different like xamar to avoid attention
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro. I wanna experience what it's like living in different somali cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.