Visiting hargaysa for non landers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Everyone is in Hargeisa you will be fine. When I landed at the airport I rented two cars (one driver was from Mudug (my reer abti) and the other driver was from Sanaag (my reer adeer) Lol.

Everyone is in Hargeisa. When I landed at the airport I rented two cars (one driver was from Mudug (my reer abti) and the other driver was from Sanaag (my reer adeer) Lol.
U sure Bro? Lol I want to visit the entire country inshallah. Do the authorities ask for visas or what? How do people enter?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah hargeisa has all types of somalis. I don't get why you would be tripping. I have a friend whos hawiye that lives and works there.

Bohol

VIP
U sure Bro? Lol I want to visit the entire country inshallah. Do the authorities ask for visas or what? How do people enter?

You got western passport sxb no one can touch you. You just pay the $60 entry/leave visa that is all.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What's the nightlife like? Are there such things as nightclubs? Or are they substituted for Shisha spots?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
U going there for what?

I mean why would u go to a place where ur family doesnt live.
Isnt the whole purpose of visiting Somalia to see relatives mudane.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
What's this? interrogation? :pachah1: for your knowledge, he's MX seeking to assassinate the president

Usually people go where they have relatives or business incentive, it's the 4th world not a tourist hub:manny:

@Ferrari was that your name when you joined sspot. I don't remember you from back then:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.