Visa now required to enter Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP

@Jiron looks like you’ll need a visa to stay....otherwise ICE will knock down your door.

:lolbron:

There was an emergency meeting in Garowe regarding reports of an Ebola outbreak in Baraxley among the reer Robow. So emergency measures have been taken.

Last edited:
Why is a repatriated Oromo from Ethiopia concerned with Somali matters.:mjkkk:

Bruuh so you telling me, that SL looking for Ictiraaf is emberassing (also your story was as fake as the Gucci clothes of a FOB), but a regional state (who claims Somaliwayn ambitions) asking for Visa from citizen of the same nation is right ?
:childplease:

"Dhuxunkureeb" for a reason bro
:mjlol:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Bruuh so you telling me, that SL looking for Ictiraaf is emberassing (also your story was as fake as the Gucci clothes of a FOB), but a regional state (who claims Somaliwayn ambitions) asking for Visa from citizen of the same nation is right ?

Its how you do it sxb, you dont see us sending ebola preventing bracelet do you?

:gaasdrink: you aint going anywhere boowe.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Good news as our government have regard their aqli only MJs and satellite MJs the meheri puntites and foreign meheris should be exempt from the visa requirements:salute:

All others should be in camps based on the effective methods of auswictch bikenau camps or as Halyeey Cali who trew in our blessed waters:hillarybiz:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Put that visa where the sun don't shine. they are talking about ebola just thank god there is no wall or else the wining would have been worse

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
we will deport southern MJs to puntland.

stay in your desert.

Madoobe is on the way out sxb, thats why he is panicked and killing political candidates in Kismaayo right now.

At this rate you will need a Visa to be in Kismaayo:siilaanyolaugh:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Put that visa where the sun don't shine. they are talking about ebola just thank god there is no wall or else the wining would have been worse
On the contrary te wall exit in our southern enclave of mudug/Galkayo. Any non pure ethnicities will be not let through any any of cawaan/dacaas ancestry will be the target of our forces well earned profiling.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
we will deport southern MJs to puntland.

stay in your desert.
A doqon of the most inferior descendent can't not deport anyone as they are the most deported and worst treated ones, only use they have is to commerce their lives to foreign government's which is our 4th biggest source of income

Boowe you are like African Americans who get high and are cultural and dance and shit used as cheap employment for our industries. Hip-hop or dhaanto your ass thinking you are worth anything while my people are like the ones on came with the Mayflower boats owning wall street and Security forceS.

naaya I dhaantay inta aan naagahina saalan maac kuu tuurin ileen qacsii jebiyey bay cawaanta ii yaaqanin hadi kale abaha ban shiliinmoo iyo murqaan kuu bixin:ftw9nwa:

Our GDP was good when we traded looma ooyaans like you cause ileeen dacaas iyo qowmyadiina isku mid Bay ino yihiin boowe:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending