virginity auction

Alluring

Sayonara
I’m a virgin too teach me some lessons to get coin cause I’m not reading all these pages
Okay girl we selling our kitty to rich men for a million a piece. In an auction, the highest bidder wins. We pool the money and go on a world vacation.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
European/Caucasian women are fetished by everyone. Halimos are not. An average looking white prostitute earns more than a 10/10 ethnic minority prostitute :manny:
Perhaps in the 1920s. People nowadays love black exotic women. Not too black and not too white. Somalis are the answer. :rejoice:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Faarax: "Hooyoo, I need malab"

His mom: "why?

Faarax: "Because I have a sore throat 😢"

His mom: "Nayaa kaale, grab him some malab"

Horny hodan: **winks** "Haye, I will give it to him. Don't worry"
moments later

His mom: "catches them in the act. Waryaa bastardhayahoow how could you?!!! material_1603686681220.png. I'm not your hooyo anymore. Hai dhihin hooyo eey-yahow"

Few karbaash's and cries later

Faarax: "she gave me a different typa malab and I'm fine now. The other malab(honey) sucks and is overrated. The treatment i got:kendrickcry:"

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk:browtf:

moments later

His mom: "catches them in the act. Waryaa bastardhayahoow how could you?!!!View attachment 148916. I'm not your hooyo anymore. Hai dhihin hooyo eey-yahow"

Faarax: "she gave me a different typa malab and I'm fine now. The other malab(honey) sucks and is overrated. The treatment i got:kendrickcry:"

This was a great story but who is this Hodan :diddyass: :shaq::russsmug:

moments later

His mom: "catches them in the act. Waryaa bastardhayahoow how could you?!!!View attachment 148916. I'm not your hooyo anymore. Hai dhihin hooyo eey-yahow"

You got too much time on your hand to be writing this :deadrose: