virginity auction

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1603664539583.jpeg

I am 69 years old. Arab salax very old gentleman with 1 million shillings in my dahabshiiil account. Will you accept my offer? I want a virgin somali dheelo willing to use all my shillings.

Villainess

GENTLEMEN, did we mention that we are exotic, black, African, mixed looking, somali, muslim, hijabi, virgins? :rejoice: :rejoice:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There is no point in losing it to some ugly ass nigga for $0 when I can auction it off to horny old billionaires. These chicks be selling for 1 mil so why wouldn’t I choose that option. Pussy is currency nowadays and has actual value unlike bitcoin :p:p:p

Take the money and travel the world, spoiling my favorite SSpot niggas and h0es.
Wait , so you wouldn't even glance at the nigga for a split second , you may never know who is asides from his looks , you should take that into consideration.

Old billionaires however have no moral compass, they have no dignity and they're the least of all people you'd expect from to have one. They are not only misogynists with many side women , they are also not different from predators, even if the girl hits 18 , they'll see her as another sexual object to destroy since they spend all their money for immoral causes and once they get tired of it they'll discard and move on to the next .
You may think it's a vantage point to loot all the wealth from these old fart once they drop dead, but you're just a trapped pawn , it's wise that you steer clear from them you don't want a rude awakening.
Most billionaires regardless of their age will consider their no strings attached relationships as illegitimate hence there are hundreds of wedlock children raised by distsraughted single mothers.

I know many half /madows kids living in abject poverty meanwhile their real fathers are multi billionaires and own real estates throughout the country.

I hope y'all are jk

Last edited:

Villainess

Wait , so you wouldn't even glance at the nigga for a split second , you may never know who is asides from his looks , you should take that into consideration.

Old billionaires however have no moral compass, they have no dignity and they're the least of all people you'd expect from to have one. They are not only misogynists with many side women , they are also not different from predators, even if the girl hits 18 , they'll see her as another sexual object to destroy since they spend all their money for immoral causes and once they get tired of it they'll discard and move on to the next .
You may think it's a vantage point to loot all the wealth from these old fart once they drop dead, but you're just a trapped pawn , it's wise that you steer clear from them you don't want a rude awakening.
Most billionaires regardless of their age will consider their no strings attached relationships as illegitimate hence there are hundreds of wedlock children raised by distsraughted single mothers.
We’re not serious lol, islam is our top priority. This thread is all a joke. I can’t understand why people always think we’re serious :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts