virginity auction

There is no point in losing it to some ugly ass nigga for $0 when I can auction it off to horny old billionaires. These chicks be selling for 1 mil so why wouldn’t I choose that option. Pussy is currency nowadays and has actual value unlike bitcoin :p:p:p

Take the money and travel the world, spoiling my favorite SSpot niggas and h0es.
unknown-8.png

Pu$$y has no value in 2020. So many females are giving it up for free what makes yours so special that niggas gotta pay for it?

Alluring

Sayonara
I suggest that all of SSpot virgins collectively auction it off together and collect the money. We can then afford coochie tightening surgery for those who aren’t virgins and then auction their fake virginity off for more money. We can then pool the money and help these dusty niggas #charity

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I suggest that all of SSpot virgins collectively auction it off together and collect the money. We can then afford coochie tightening surgery for those who aren’t virgins and then auction their fake virginity off for more money. We can then pool the money and help these dusty niggas #charity
I like the way you think sis

giphy.gif

Trending