Virginia Teen Dies After Summoning Ancient Haitian VooDoo Deity Papa Legba

That’s totally right. One friend of mine practiced witch craft and it’s understandable to be a bit freaked out by it since a lot of bad stuff happens when someone practices it. But it is actually really fascinating :ohhh: I always acted scared around her and never fought with her because I never knew what she was capable of
Those who practice witchcraft are actually kaafirs. I’m not one to throw that around, but to actually gain access to the jinns power, you must ultimately commit shirk and sometimes you might pray to the jinn. The saaxir who actually uses real jinn will use the quran and rub Excrement, mensural blood, guts all kinds of filthy acts. They will usually be asked by the jinn to put themselves in seclusion of days or weeks and sometimes visit locations where the jinn presence is strong (ie: abandoned areas, washrooms and graveyards).

All in all, those who caught doing this in Muslim countries are usually Executed.

Those who practice witchcraft are actually kaafirs. I’m not one to throw that around, but to actually gain access to the jinns power, you must ultimately commit shirk and sometimes you might pray to the jinn. The saaxir who actually uses real jinn will use the quran and rub Excrement, mensural blood, guts all kinds of filthy acts. They will usually be asked by the jinn to put themselves in seclusion of days or weeks and sometimes visit locations where the jinn presence is strong (ie: abandoned areas, washrooms and graveyards).

All in all, those who caught doing this in Muslim countries are usually Executed.
Yeah she was a Christian. She did a few rituals to eventually gain “power”. She isn’t a bad person tough so I don’t judge her for it since it is her life at the end of the day

Yeah she was a Christian. She did a few rituals to eventually gain “power”. She isn’t a bad person tough so I don’t judge her for it since it is her life at the end of the day
Witchcraft usually effects other people. It’s not an issue of self harm. She might be nice, but at the end of the day, if she’s actually in contact with jinn, she defiled herself, the quran and could have harmed countless people.
:pacspit:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of you actually believe @Basra the queen/king of trolling.

:drakelaugh:

@Basra say astagfirullah :ufdup:

1590766920289.png

Attachments

• 1590766913623.png
    1590766913623.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 33

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Cadaan ppl think witchcraft is cute and fun, when will they understand that it is real and these jinns will drive you crazy if you don‘t give them what they want. Btw guys never research about illuminati. I believe sixir wayn baa ku jiro. About 10 years ago when it was popular I used to do lots of research, i was trying to understand it, little did I know that I‘m actually opening myself up for these jinns. I had terrible nightmares and felt something was in my room while I was watching these eff‘d up videos. Never again, stay away from it.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cadaan ppl think witchcraft is cute and fun, when will they understand that it is real and these jinns will drive you crazy if you don‘t give them what you want. Btw guys never research about illuminati. I believe sixir wayn baa ku jiro. About 10 years ago when it was popular I used to do lots of research, i was trying to understand it, little did I know that I‘m actually opening myself up for these jinns. I had terrible nightmares and felt something was in my room while I was watching these eff‘d up videos. Never again, stay away from it.

My sources tell me, Mama Maylun is engulfed by an army of Jiinis

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
My sources tell me, Mama Maylun is engulfed by an army of Jiinis
She probably is, when she was living in MN she had sixir done on her business. And couple years ago she did mingis in somalia. I believe she has mental health issues and sixir done on her by others and by herself. May Allah swt help her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By doing rituals.
its East to find those rituals on the Internet.

and if you need a “baby doll”. You can make it yourself. The only important detail that you need is the hair of your ex lover

nayaa u need Quran sariiss thats what my good Jiini is telling me

By doing rituals.
its East to find those rituals on the Internet.

and if you need a “baby doll”. You can make it yourself. The only important detail that you need is the hair of your ex lover
How do u not know this is bs, it’s comical