Virginia Teen Dies After Summoning Ancient Haitian VooDoo Deity Papa Legba

1590758695726.jpeg

Summoning energies and deities are dangerous for the untrained and the unlearned. Knowing what you are doing is a matter of life and death.

Truth Or Fiction? (Summary)

“In late April and early May 2020, rumors Kat Restin “died of an anxiety attack” after a misguided attempt to “summon Papa Legba” circulated, additional rumors claimed Restin endeavored to “hex” her black girlfriend.
Restin died on April 19 2020 in Virginia Beach, no cause of death was disclosed, and she left behind a five-month-old daughter. Rumors of a paranormal cause of death for Restin appeared to have been patched together from a March 27
2020 tweet about her “girlfriend,” and a tweet on March 29 2020 depicting her burning a doll with human hair attached (“doll baby.”) A self-identified friend shared what they claimed was information they received psychically about her practices after her death, but that person did not claim Restin tried to summon any spirit or entity. In the ensuing controversy, practitioners of that religion pointed out that the rumors were disrespectful to the Loa, characterizing those spirits as having human motivations. Despite this, the rumors continue.”

The Viral Post From “Kat Restin”“Let people live and have their own religion. If someone is into something different accept that. Stop saying “no you come from God” I’m Wiccan and I always will be so shut the f*ck up and let me be…” (@katrestin)

source:https://www.truthorfiction.com/the-viral-death-of-kat-restin/

And I currently searched more up.

she used the hair of her Ex on the “baby doll”

Doll babies, poppets, or voodoo dolls (as they are inappropriately called) are little dolls made in the likeness of an individual you seek to target.

she was trying to give a hex to her ex and it seems she was hexed herself causing alot of damage

**She died of an anxiety attack in her bathtub (via From someone who knew her.)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I summon Jiiini every time , u need to know how to handle them or u r asking for trouble

View attachment 121638

Summoning energies and deities are dangerous for the untrained and the unlearned. Knowing what you are doing is a matter of life and death.

Truth Or Fiction? (Summary)

“In late April and early May 2020, rumors Kat Restin “died of an anxiety attack” after a misguided attempt to “summon Papa Legba” circulated, additional rumors claimed Restin endeavored to “hex” her black girlfriend.
Restin died on April 19 2020 in Virginia Beach, no cause of death was disclosed, and she left behind a five-month-old daughter. Rumors of a paranormal cause of death for Restin appeared to have been patched together from a March 27
2020 tweet about her “girlfriend,” and a tweet on March 29 2020 depicting her burning a doll with human hair attached (“doll baby.”) A self-identified friend shared what they claimed was information they received psychically about her practices after her death, but that person did not claim Restin tried to summon any spirit or entity. In the ensuing controversy, practitioners of that religion pointed out that the rumors were disrespectful to the Loa, characterizing those spirits as having human motivations. Despite this, the rumors continue.”

The Viral Post From “Kat Restin”“Let people live and have their own religion. If someone is into something different accept that. Stop saying “no you come from God” I’m Wiccan and I always will be so shut the f*ck up and let me be…” (@katrestin)

source:https://www.truthorfiction.com/the-viral-death-of-kat-restin/
I’m not a racist, but! Maybe Haiti really is a shithole :tacky:

People are always dabbling in shit they don't understand. I've always avoided supernatural shit.
Summoning Bloody Mary in the school's girl bathroom, no. Playing with an ouija board with friends, no. Playing that dumb four square yesnoyesno with a pencil in the middle game, no. Let's go check out the neighbor's possessed daughter who's on a bloody rampage, NO.

People are always dabbling in shit they don't understand. I've always avoided supernatural shit.
Summoning Bloody Mary in the school's girl bathroom, no. Playing with an ouija board with friends, no. Playing that dumb four square yesnoyesno with a pencil in the middle game, no. Let's go check out the neighbor's possessed daughter who's on a bloody rampage, NO.
I never shave or clip my nails when visiting someones house. I avoid talking about any accomplishments or family news to anyone. I try to always say alhamdulliah and praise Allah when I hear good news from someone else.

I’m super paro when it comes to this. There are more people than you think that actually practise or hire the services of a saaxir.

I never shave or clip my nails when visiting someones house. I avoid talking about any accomplishments or family news to anyone. I try to always say alhamdulliah and praise Allah when I hear good news from someone else.

I’m super paro when it comes to this. There are more people than you think that actually practise or hire the services of a saaxir.
That’s totally right. One friend of mine practiced witch craft and it’s understandable to be a bit freaked out by it since a lot of bad stuff happens when someone practices it. But it is actually really fascinating :ohhh: I always acted scared around her and never fought with her because I never knew what she was capable of