viral tweet about somali girl pushed in front of train turns out to be a hoax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family and most of my friends are muslim :draketf:

Just because Muslims would kill me for being an apostate doesnt mean id harm them.

also these "punish a muslim" guys would come after me too anyways :faysalwtf:
In India, they check if you're circumcised before they conduct anti-Muslim pogroms. So you'd be okay. Cow worshippers are very crafty.

She's a fucking . 200,000 people liked and retweeted that crap. Look at the damage she has done.
Somalis are causing havoc wherever they go wallahi the only way forward for the somali people is eugenics that is the only way we can get remove these low iq qashin people from the gene pool.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Of all the women from all the races I have encountered Somali women are the stupidest,laziest and most degenerate of them all.
I would rather save a ethiopian than a somali girl:pacspit:
Just because your mom fits your description doesn't mean all Somali women are the same. Start the change from home and quit your calcaal.

Just because your mom fits your description doesn't mean all Somali women are the same. Start the change from home and quit your calcaal.
The truth can be a hard pill to swallow but you can accept it or run from it.Let us speak honestly most somali girls behave badly always shouting and acting hoodratish and on top of that they don't even have a physical appeal finding a well mannered and attractive somali girl in the west is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Please refrain from childish insults towards my mother.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The truth can be a hard pill to swallow but you can accept it or run from it.Let us speak honestly most somali girls behave badly always shouting and acting hoodratish and on top of that they don't even have a physical appeal finding a well mannered and attractive somali girl in the west is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Please refrain from childish insults towards my mother.
You don't have a problem with Somali women, you've a problem with the Somali woman who birthed you, take it up with her. And stop the calcaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending