Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@486th President is sitting in the corner
See the source image
hes not my boyfriend, I see him as my little brother :cosbyhmm:

Alluring

Sayonara
Many women who choose to stay in abusive relationships usually come from abusive households. A lot of them have unquestioned mental illnesses and extreme attachment issues. They attach all things good with this man and choose to ignore all the harm he causes her.

Others have self-esteem issues and believe that they have no other options and will die alone. So they choose to act like they're a special snowflake who can change an asshole but it never will work.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Something I noticed about domesitcally/emotionally abused women is they always either have pity or they feel like they could end up saving him if they try hard enough. “I believed I could love the abuse out of him.” you know those shows that are like *omg Jayden nooo, listen to me baby I’m here* exactly. The ladies always have this mentality that they could fix him up. Deadbeat ass niggas. “I thought I would be the strong one who would never leave him and show him loyalty. I would fix him and teach him love.” Or sometimes they have pity and put their partner’s needs above their own: “His father died, he became an alcoholic and said that Allah wouldn’t want me to leave him because he needed me to make him better.” excuses, when in reality they should be helping themselves first.

or maybe they‘re crazy like @Joliemademoiselle and love a good spanking :silanyosmile:
Once the guy changes they will dump him and find another abusive guy , because he changed and it's no longer exciting for her.:camby:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Salam girls.
Why do some women choose to stay with a man who abuse them both physically and mentally.. And also why is it some women think or believe they can change a thug because they find him attractive or what ever and when the relationship goes wrong they tend to think all men are bad or blame all men for their broken heart/relationship...no trolling let's have a serious discussion 😄
Have you seen 365 Days?

Trending

Latest posts