Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@sambuusi likes her men young

See the source image

😘 😍🥰💪
Keep going akh she will say yes eventually. :friendhug:

Like many mentioned here, it’s complicated.

The blame is always placed on the women but not on the man who’s causing the abuse.

Maybe I’m just a naturally detached person, but I can’t imagine loving someone so deeply that I’m willing to endure abuse. That’s not love, I don’t know what that is honestly.

Jungle

VIP
It comes down to the womans upbringing and selfworth imo.

Alright they all want a lil adventure with a 'thug' like you said lol but some are in it for themselves and know to leave when it gets hot. The weak stay get burnt lol. And if theres kids involved thats whole other story.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

I don't want you in my future, I'm good ahahaha
It's been months, when are you gonna forget me? :wow1:
Are you seeing someone?😢😭🤧🥺✋

How could you we had something😡💪🥊

I'm going all Khabib on that farax😝😎😩🤙

We can make this work 10 years isn't a difference honeyboo😻

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Like many mentioned here, it’s complicated.

The blame is always placed on the women but not on the man who’s causing the abuse.

Maybe I’m just a naturally detached person, but I can’t imagine loving someone so deeply that I’m willing to endure abuse. That’s not love, I don’t know what that is honestly.
it has little to do with how deeply one loves somebody rather it has something to do with how u value urself and what u define as acceptable remember these things are based on how much u would define as abuse and as long as u down play it the abuse will last and get worse witch will also lead to u getting trapped deeper into a sycle of exusing abuse and getting abused

Trending

Latest posts