Salam girls.
Why do some women choose to stay with a man who abuse them both physically and mentally.. And also why is it some women think or believe they can change a thug because they find him attractive or what ever and when the relationship goes wrong they tend to think all men are bad or blame all men for their broken heart/relationship...no trolling let's have a serious discussion πŸ˜„

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
Good question!
Have you ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? That's what these ladies experience with their abusive partners

Abusive men seek out emotionally vulnerable women. They pick their targets carefully to get away with it. These women already have experienced trauma and have low self-esteem amongst other issues. Combined with a terrible support system from families and friends.

It's a cycle for some, that you can't get out of.
For some women, it can be that they loved/had good memories with the person and they have too much hope for change (even though it won't happen). It's even worse when the abuser keeps switching up their behavior from nice and "loving" to taking out their anger on you and then thinking an apology can fix it.
Maybe there's children in the picture and they can't afford to or they want their children to grow up with their father (even if it's better if they don't). Or they can be isolated, which makes it hard to leave safely.
Then, there's the fear and very low self-esteem/mental issues. They could be scared of something worse happening if they do try to leave that person.

For some women, it can be that they loved/had good memories with the person and they have too much hope for change (even though it won't happen). It's even worse when the abuser keeps switching up their behavior from nice and "loving" to taking out their anger on you and then thinking an apology can fix it.
Maybe there's children in the picture and they can't afford to or they want their children to grow up with their father (even if it's better if they don't). Or they can be isolated, which makes it hard to leave safely.
Then, there's the fear and very low self-esteem/mental issues. They could be scared of something worse happening if they do try to leave that person.
Wow that's sad.. But initially some women just seek out violent men.. There was a case here where I live, where this cadan dude killed a woman and cut her body into pieces then he got caught and was convicted and he has women writing him love letters etc. And I'm thinking wtf is going on in their mind.

Last edited:

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
I won't do that to you:banderas:

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
Of course you won't, you're not even in the picture :russ:

giphy.gif

Anything for you my queenπŸ˜©πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The question has been asked so many times, β€œwhy do women stay with their abusers”. Sounds easy when you say it aloud, but in reality it’s a different case. Being controlled and hurt is traumatizing, and usually ends up with doubts, and even self-blame. Abusers harass and accuse innocent miskeen women, which wears them down and causes despair and guilt. β€œI believed I deserved it,” and, β€œI was ashamed, embarrassed, and blamed myself because I thought I triggered him.” β€œi stayed because I didn’t think that emotional and financial abuse was really abuse. Because words don’t leave bruises,’’ and, β€œBecause I didn’t know what my husband/boyfriend did to me was rape.” At the end of the day, if you were in that situation you can’t just think you’d make it out safe because you dont know. Same with β€œoh if I got caught in a shooting, I’d attack the killer” lol you never know until you experience it

Salam girls.
Why do some women choose to stay with a man who abuse them both physically and mentally.. And also why is it some women think or believe they can change a thug because they find him attractive or what ever and when the relationship goes wrong they tend to think all men are bad or blame all men for their broken heart/relationship...no trolling let's have a serious discussion πŸ˜„
Woman love danger, in my city all the th*ts love the dudes with the most bodies.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Something I noticed about domesitcally/emotionally abused women is they always either have pity or they feel like they could end up saving him if they try hard enough. β€œI believed I could love the abuse out of him.” you know those shows that are like *omg Jayden nooo, listen to me baby I’m here* exactly. The ladies always have this mentality that they could fix him up. Deadbeat ass niggas. β€œI thought I would be the strong one who would never leave him and show him loyalty. I would fix him and teach him love.” Or sometimes they have pity and put their partner’s needs above their own: β€œHis father died, he became an alcoholic and said that Allah wouldn’t want me to leave him because he needed me to make him better.” excuses, when in reality they should be helping themselves first.

or maybe theyβ€˜re crazy like @Joliemademoiselle and love a good spanking :silanyosmile:

Trending

Latest posts