Villagers regain control of Bacaadweyn, Galmudug from Al Shabaab

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They didn't take over the town, they attacked an SNA base near it.

Gemstate they took bacadwayn and the ones who fled are GM. They r in control of Bacadwayn which and southern hobyo, near the harardheere border. This will be the launching pad to go deep into the 'left or right' flank of hobyo 'center' as they not stupid to go str8 for the center with two 'flanks' of HG open on the western-eastern side of Hobyo.

I know strategem of war, remember I am son of an 'aristocrat'. They are pushing deep into eastern hobyo or western hobyo to ensure no GM re-inforcements before they go for the last assault on hobyo capital and close the sea link which is the main objective and if they get 'dhuso' GM has no road or sea supply route. Notice bacadwayn has landing facility, they will target those first as part of the strategem of 'closing of GM' supply lines be it air-sea-land thru strikes on dhuso-bacadwayn who have air-road lifelines, and they will finally push into the western or eastern flank of hobyo to ensure the 'center' of hobyo is split on two-war front before encircling them with two way war from western/eastern hobyo and capturing the center.

Then it's final assault on the coastal hobyo capital to bring in hobyo as 'fallen' GM district to Shabab which adds their control to 4 out 7 districts. They fear 'abudwak, cadaado' who have heavy weapons is my assertion which sacad/cayr don't.

hobyocapture.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will be in Garowe having a nice coffee wondering why GM doesn't hand itself to PL which is when Shabab will stop the war on you, I mean look at saaxo-towfiiq who enjoy peace n development and this could've been all of GM

Majerten is like this as they watch this debacle unfold in GM
hoganedited.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
Gemstate they took bacadwayn and the ones who fled are GM. They r in control of Bacadwayn which and southern hobyo, near the harardheere border. This will be the launching pad to go deep into the 'left or right' flank of hobyo 'center' as they not stupid to go str8 for the center with two 'flanks' of HG open on the western-eastern side of Hobyo.

I know strategem of war, remember I am son of an 'aristocrat'. They are pushing deep into eastern hobyo or western hobyo to ensure no GM re-inforcements before they go for the last assault on hobyo capital and close the sea link which is the main objective and if they get 'dhuso' GM has no road or sea supply route. Notice bacadwayn has landing facility, they will target those first as part of the strategem of 'closing of GM' supply lines be it air-sea-land thru strikes on dhuso-bacadwayn who have air-road lifelines, and they will finally push into the western or eastern flank of hobyo to ensure the 'center' of hobyo is split on two-war front before encircling them with two way war from western/eastern hobyo and capturing the center.

Then it's final assault on the coastal hobyo capital to bring in hobyo as 'fallen' GM district to Shabab which adds their control to 4 out 7 districts. They fear 'abudwak, cadaado' who have heavy weapons is my assertion which sacad/cayr don't.

hobyocapture.png
This is all an interesting theory and all but falls flat on its face as the town has not been taken by Shabaab. They've been repulsed and taken the vast brunt of the casualties.

Abdillahi did donate to Saleban in Cadaado 4 tanks out of those 60 tanks which SSDF captured from Aideed USC kkkk in 2006 to keep ICU at bay when PL left a vacuum in it's bases in PL and shifted to Mogadishu for the capture of Mogadishu. That's when SL also captured Las anod it was a result of PL being in Mogadishu. We added 60 tanks from aideed inventory when all we had was 15 prior to that. That's an additional 60 tanks plus our original 15 tanks. 75 tanks.

We lost 1 to Dhulbahante plus 4 we gave to Saleban. So we have around 70 operational tanks

65179617_434344104082003_7325888015564275712_n.jpg

SSDF had 15 tanks before 1991 and managed to win 55 tanks from the enemy in battle?!

Damn, that means SSDF captured the most tanks after the civil war disaster.

And we also never lost land to any qabiil. Alhamdulilah.

I love us. For real.

"Intii madax madoow iyo Majeerteen baa siman"

Last edited:
SSDF had 15 tanks before 1991 and managed to win 55 tanks from the enemy in battle?!

Damn, that means SSDF captured the most tanks after the civil war disaster.

And we also never lost land to any qabiil. Alhamdulilah.

I love us. For real.

"Intii madax madoow iyo Majeerteen baa siman"
caydiid we used to call him general barwaaqo gained a lot of bounties from his militia that they nick named him barwaaqo savages wlh

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Well done to the our boys in the SNA.

I hope the continued success of our national army doesn't upset a certain faction on this website.

:mjkkk:

Trending