Video shows deadly tit for tat killings in sweden, youngest murderer and victims only 15- year olds

I went to Rinkeby and the place was a shythole with delinquents roaming the streets and police surveillance being often visible, i recall someone getting shot just a few blocks from where i was staying at.

I went to Rinkeby and the place was a shythole with delinquents roaming the streets and police surveillance being often visible, i recall someone getting shot just a few blocks from where i was staying at.
Its not that bad ur over exaggerating lol

I live in sweden and this is bullshit

The white rascist person behind the tiktok account is over doing it looool

But there are gangs in every country, the white people here do more damage to kids than any immegriant will ever do

But there are gangs in every country, the white people here do more damage to kids than any immegriant will ever do
Tbh I know it’s a Somali behind the account.

its actually not........both gangs exist and are somali dominated and has killed a lot of people

Yeah they overdoing it, the owner of the account is copying people who document gang violence especially on social media. He has to dramatise the story so it becomes shocking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, you just figured it out now??

Yes. Well this is undeniable proof. A Scandanavia country that is very cold full of handsome swedish people suddenly having somali gangs like here in Minneapolis. Or Nairobi Kenya.

Trending