Video shows deadly tit for tat killings in sweden, youngest murderer and victims only 15- year olds

Wakanda Power
Always
200.gif

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
People here in America are always talking about how Sweden and Norway and other countries like that are safer, have free healthcare and are happier, etc, but it seems it's just like it is here.

I got family in Stockholm, hopefully they're safe

Why are Somalis (and middle easterners) chimping out in Sweden of all places. They're high level drug dealers right? because if they're not getting Escobar level rich out of this are they in gangs to overcompensate for their inferiority complex

People here in America are always talking about how Sweden and Norway and other countries like that are safer, have free healthcare and are happier, etc, but it seems it's just like it is here.

I got family in Stockholm, hopefully they're safe
It is way safer than America. It’s just that they have very small minority who keep committing killings and get away with it. My neighbour killed my former class mate at 20 and everyone knew it and he still got away with it. He was supposed to fight the guy and brought a gun

Nacalaa this video highlights the deadly gang conflict in Sweden between vitamin d deficient maryooleys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nacalaa this video highlights the deadly gang conflict in Sweden between vitamin d deficient maryooleys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somali's can seem to escape violence no matter where we go. Violence in your homeland and violence within the diaspora. The best we can do is try to set these youths straight and stop thhe cycle of violence. There are also other factors such as poverty,unstable family etc that are breeding grounds for young men to live a life of violence

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I live in sweden and this is bullshit

The white rascist person behind the tiktok account is over doing it looool

But there are gangs in every country, the white people here do more damage to kids than any immegriant will ever do
The guy who made the TikTok is literally somali

Somali's can seem to escape violence no matter where we go. Violence in your homeland and violence within the diaspora. The best we can do is try to set these youths straight and stop thhe cycle of violence. There are also other factors such as poverty,unstable family etc that are breeding grounds for young men to live a life of violence
the Somali community should really get together and create a support net for these kids so they don't end up partaking in this behavior

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Tbh I know it’s a Somali behind the account.
Yes. Well this is undeniable proof. A Scandanavia country that is very cold full of handsome swedish people suddenly having somali gangs like here in Minneapolis. Or Nairobi Kenya.
like here in Minnesota?? Omfg Amg amg AMG Basra is even closer to me than I thought. Sista I Iz Uptown boy in Murderopolis

Trending