Video: Police shoot and kill a hippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
This seems to be trending or something? He should have pretended to drop when he was getting tasered he would not have been shot.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
:bell: Bloody trigger happy..
Pigs only know how to kill, other places in the world would have de-escalated the situation.

r.i.p

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
Wtf? Is this actually real??? Seems more like a t.v/movie scene...this is way too graphic, omg.
It's kinda messed how the whole world can vividly see someone in their last moments of life, all thanks to a phone vid capture. Although it's good as 3rd party evidence as well.

:bell: Bloody trigger happy..
Pigs only know how to kill, other places in the world would have de-escalated the situation.

r.i.p
Well in America, u never resist arrest, ur warranting for ur execution if u do.
This seems to be trending or something? He should have pretended to drop when he was getting tasered he would not have been shot.
Wtf? Is this actually real??? Seems more like a t.v/movie scene...this is way too graphic, omg.
It's kinda messed how the whole world can vividly see someone in their last moments of life, all thanks to a phone vid capture. Although it's good as 3rd party evidence as well.
Welcome to America :samwelcome:

@FSMDOA tell these Europeans how the law works in America:gaasdrink:

The cop is warranted to shoot because the guy grabbed something from his belt. Now instead of filling up the prisons with more people we just get rid of them one by one, seems pretty effective to me.

The cop is warranted to shoot because the guy grabbed something from his belt. Now instead of filling up the prisons with more people we just get rid of them one by one, seems pretty effective to me.
US spends 80billion$ on prisons every year, that's 219million$ every day, that's 9.1million an hour, that's 152k$ every minute, that's 2.5k every second :wowsweat:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Woah!! i was expecting blood to spurt out like in the moves ....either way this was hard to watch and so incredibly sad he seemed so young!
:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
US spends 80billion$ on prisons every year, that's 219million$ every day, that's 9.1million an hour, that's 152k$ every minute, that's 2.5k every second :wowsweat:

The prison system is a private business, the more people the more money. As Americans we all know one of the worst things you can do is resist arrest and try to grab for something on the officer, anyone who's dumb enough to attempt both doesn't deserve to waste time in a cell and have the tax payers pay his/her bills.

Woah!!1 i was expecting blood to spurt out like int he moves ....either way this was hard to watch and so incredibly sad he seemed so young!
:farmajoyaab:
Police use hollow point bullets, most likely 9mm here, thus it doesn't pierce throughout the body. Hence no blood spurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts