Video: Police shoot and kill a hippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Police are cowards.

Did you see after he already shot him like 5 times , he fired one last one to make sure he was out for good.

Fck in pathetic

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Apparently the police are justifying it as 'self defence'.
The kid wasnt even remotely close to the officer at the time he started shooting him, so it is anything but self defence.
American police really are doing everything they can to soil their reputation even further.

Apparently the police are justifying it as 'self defence'.
The kid wasnt even remotely close to the officer at the time he started shooting him, so it is anything but self defence.
American police really are doing everything they can to soil their reputation even further.

Self defense because he grabbed something of the officers belt prompting the officer to shoot because he was scared it was weapon.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Those punks would shoot you if you had a banana in hand and claim you could have stabbed them with it.
"Self defense", what a wuss. :kodaksmiley:
Nothing gets me more saltier than cowards wielding power they can't handle.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Self defense because he grabbed something of the officers belt prompting the officer to shoot because he was scared it was weapon.
The officer should already know what is on his belt, and since he already has the gun in his hand, the hipster couldnt have anything that is deemed dangerous enough for him to be shot dead for. I think its just a bad excuse for the authorities to try and get away with it.

The officer should already know what is on his belt, and since he already has the gun in his hand, the hipster couldnt have anything that is deemed dangerous enough for him to be shot dead for. I think its just a bad excuse for the authorities to try and get away with it.
He could've pepper sprayed the officer and took his gun, it was a scary unpredictable situation, anything could've happened

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You think BLM care about white folk on white folk crime? They know these officers will definitely face time for this crime. They dun goofed when they killed a fellow whitey

Status
Not open for further replies.