Video about the history of Oromo people

I only enjoy watching his videos on African King's and Queens (I mainly skip to the East African ones lol).

I'm not sure if I trust his other topics so I take them with a grain of salt.
Same

However,this video of his doesn't even mention any somalis.

They usually never do. It's only Queen Arawelo or the Ajuuran Empire they mention when it comes to Somalis.
Maybe because majority of his subscribers are afrocentrics and probably don't like somalis but if u look at his videos he always praises ethiopians and eritreans but not somalis maybe its just a coincidence

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Maybe because majority of his subscribers are afrocentrics and probably don't like somalis but if u look at his videos he always praises ethiopians and eritreans but not somalis maybe its just a coincidence
Because somalis are generally hated, to them were like the yahud of Africa.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Because somalis are generally hated, to them were like the yahud of Africa.
we don’t benefit from these bottom of the barrel negrocentric revisionists liking us, i prefer them not mentioning us

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Big false claim on 1:35 hoyadiis wasaha but cant blame him its those dumb skinny geeljires who insult every Black person who make videos on Somalis or Somali women. he was attacked once too by Somali trolls if I remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The lies in this video triggered . millions of Somali's now identify as Oromo and they have stolen so much of our land. Who is telling him the qashin?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
1:35

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

He already lost all credibility to me. Big false claim already. @Factz @SOMALI GENERAL @World @geeljire madaxweyne check it out.

This idiot made a video about Ajuran Sultanate but deleted it. He became more afro-centric and started to despise our people and hide our historical contribution for Africa.

This guy is not a historian. He's like black Grant. A Somali hating metaphysicist rather than an actual historian. He's an afro-centric prick that developed hatred against Somalis over the years.

I laughed when he said Oromos used to live in northern Somalia when historical evidence points out that Oromos never lived in Somalia prior to Somalis.

gVVTVyU.png

He also made another false claims about Oromos originating the highlands of Bale. Has he not studied the history of the Bale Sultanate being a Sidama kingdom that was eventually conquered and assimilated by Oromos during the 16th century?

They originated from modern-day Borana zone (southern tip of Ethiopia) and northern Kenya.

2bh4W3A.png

Trending