Vicious Jew Supremacist Learns Her Biological Father is An Arab And Her Biological Mother Is A Ex-Jew Muslim Revert.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But it is NOT your maternal side that gave you the 2%. In fact, many Somalis have their maternal haplogroup as Bantu in Origin. So it is your paternal side that gave you the 2%.
Are you confusing Proto-Nilo-Saharan maternal lineages for Bantu? Also, plenty of Somalis l has M or N lineages (which back migrated from the Near East). The majority of Somalis likely have indigenous HOA or NE African lineages (not outlier ones like you are proposing). Bantus are clearly a combination of multiple groups (with significant West and Central African). I think the OP got his 2% admixture from Kenya. You'll find more admixed Somalis from there than in other places. They tend to have nominal amounts though. And I'm referring to the ones originally from the NFD region.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's probably nilotic or oromotic....as the Somalis that live on the frontiers of Somaliweyn, neighbour those peoples.
Email me your raw data:

Sheikhsaazana@gmail.com

I'll run you through some good runs like nMonte Global 25 and suss out your real ancestral makeup. 23andme is a bit nonsensical, saaxiib. A fair number of Somalis, even some reer Waqooyi are getting this minor Congolese/SE African stuff and I suspect it's just the Horner ancestry in those lot being registered as similar to our ancestry like how many Somalis used to show 1-5% or so "Ethiopian" before the recent update. A Somali with actual Bantu is incredibly rare, believe it or not. Send your data and I'll get back to you.

But @Djokovic is right. Bantus are bin Adaan, niyahow. No shame in having such ancestry.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol. I found out you're a distant cousin on 23andme. However, let me gloat my 100% results courtesy of a sibling.
View attachment 215779
the price is right win GIF
:kendrickcry:

Oh dear... so the 100% is based on a sibling? Well, abaayo, due to recombination you may very well not be as pure as your sibling and have more noticeable highland type ancestry. Sorry to say.

:mjhaps:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:kendrickcry:

Oh dear... so the 100% is based on a sibling? Well, abaayo, due to recombination you may very well not be as pure as your sibling and have more noticeable highland type ancestry. Sorry to say.

:mjhaps:

Let me put this in perspective. It is assumed that the average Somali who would get 100% Somali on 23andme is give or take 5% or less Ethiopian/Eritrean. The algorithm updated (Oct 2020). My first cousin got 5% and my sibling got 3% pre-update. Both are 100% Somali now.

Keep hating, waryaa. That is precisely what I'd get even with adjustments.

Are you confusing Proto-Nilo-Saharan maternal lineages for Bantu? Also, plenty of Somalis l has M or N lineages (which back migrated from the Near East). The majority of Somalis likely have indigenous HOA or NE African lineages (not outlier ones like you are proposing). Bantus are clearly a combination of multiple groups (with significant West and Central African). I think the OP got his 2% admixture from Kenya. You'll find more admixed Somalis from there than in other places. They tend to have nominal amounts though. And I'm referring to the ones originally from the NFD region.

Still, Arma's 2% is paternal but not maternal. His frustration should be with the paternal side and not his maternal side. The point. Somalis are no different from Bantu's anyway. All Africans and natives.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Let me put this in perspective. It is assumed that the average Somali who would get 100% Somali on 23andme is give or take 5% or less Ethiopian/Eritrean. The algorithm updated (Oct 2020). My first cousin got 5% and my sibling got 3% pre-update. Both are 100% Somali now.

Keep hating, waryaa. That is precisely what I'd get even with adjustments.
Nayaa, I am not hating. Just messing with you and your bulletproof Geeljirina pride!

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You really think I'm salty about the update having me as 99.99% Somali?

:dead:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I found out that one of my great great great grandfathers married a serbian woman (somewhere from the hilly countryside around Sarajevo) when he came to Bosnia .

Can I claim Tesla now?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I found out that one of my great great great grandfathers married a serbian woman (somewhere from the hilly countryside around Sarajevo) when he came to Bosnia .

Can I claim Tesla now?
Just got an email:

"No, he absolutely cannot. Tell that Bosniak to eat chit." - Grand Overseers of Serbian Membership

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Still, Arma's 2% is paternal but not maternal. His frustration should be with the paternal side and not his maternal side. The point. Somalis are no different from Bantu's anyway. All Africans and natives.
We're talking about indigenity to the Horn. It's pretty clear you're way off the mark. The OP is MJ and most are not admixed unless their family history deviates from most. He has a maternal relative that would have Southeast African admixture because it's found among NFD dwellers. They are generally more Subsaharan than Somalis from Somalia proper (but not by much). He has no recent Semitic ancestry either which usually tends to co-occur with Bantu. I don't think you know what you're on about. We are not discriminating just clarifying. His haplogroup is also E3b, not E3a. I think he knows the source as it was mentioned.
keeping up with the kardashians peasant GIF

Nayaa, I am not hating. Just messing with you and your bulletproof Geeljirina pride!

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You really think I'm salty about the update having me as 99.99% Somali?

:dead:

sofia vergara slap GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Pray the algorithm saves you in a later update or else convulse from your shoulders elsewhere.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 215765

This is the story:

'Her adoptive parents, a Jewish couple from northern Israel, provided Leibler with a new chance at life. Describing herself as a restless child, Leibler said she gave her parents a hard time growing up, “always looking for new ways of crossing the boundaries.” [....] Nothing could have prepared her for the next meeting she had with her social worker, who told her that her biological father was Muslim and her biological mother was born Jewish but had recently converted to Islam...'

And her photos looks like she is so rudely awaken. lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We're talking about indigenity to the Horn. It's pretty clear you're way off the mark. The OP is MJ and most are not admixed unless their family history deviates from most. He has a maternal relative that would have Southeast African admixture because it's found among NFD dwellers. They are generally more Subsaharan than Somalis from Somalia proper (but not by much). He has no recent Semitic ancestry either which usually tends to co-occur with Bantu. I don't think you know what you're on about. We are not discriminating just clarifying. His haplogroup is also E3b, not E3a. I think he knows the source as it was mentioned.

Pray the algorithm saves you in a later update or else convulse from your shoulders elsewhere.

The Twirling mini finger tho

1645634263451.png

East or West, beyond the region, Both are native to Africa. Besides, telling me I don't know what I am talking about does not make his frustrations and your dismissal valid. The 2% he has comes from his father's side irrespective of what clan he is. Science is solid and foundational whilst clan association is fluid. You can be any Somali clan but will show similarity to all other Somalis from other clans. Zero difference. Whatever percentage a person has that is not Somali, is not explained away because of their tribe. It would still be there. My point still stands that he should lay the joke or the frustration on the source of the 2%.

Apollo

VIP
The point. Somalis are no different from Bantu's anyway. All Africans and natives.

No, Somalis and Bantus are not the same and Africans are only native to their ancestral regions, not all of Africa.

Cut the crap with this pan-African bullshit.

Africa is a massive continent no different from Asia. Russians aren't native to Vietnam for being both Asian.

Yemenis native to North Korea? Nope!

2.0% is a significant amount. That's like a great great great grandparent if I'm not mistaken. That is most likely Bantu DNA bro. 23&me dosent mess up East African genetics like Ancestry.com does.

Nothing wrong with a lil ajnabi admixture. Look at the bright side warya at least you're not as inbred as the rest of us with 100% somali. :damn:
Im 100% and certainly don’t look inbred. Maybe ur just foolxumo like that 🤷🏽‍♀️

No, Somalis and Bantus are not the same and Africans are only native to their ancestral regions, not all of Africa.

Cut the crap with this pan-African bullshit.

Africa is a massive continent no different from Asia. Russians aren't native to Vietnam for being both Asian.

Yemenis native to North Korea? Nope!

Nigga bullshit.

Trending