Vicious Jew Supremacist Learns Her Biological Father is An Arab And Her Biological Mother Is A Ex-Jew Muslim Revert.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
FB_IMG_1645624337543.jpg

This is the story:

'Her adoptive parents, a Jewish couple from northern Israel, provided Leibler with a new chance at life. Describing herself as a restless child, Leibler said she gave her parents a hard time growing up, “always looking for new ways of crossing the boundaries.” [....] Nothing could have prepared her for the next meeting she had with her social worker, who told her that her biological father was Muslim and her biological mother was born Jewish but had recently converted to Islam...'

Arma

VIP
I know how she feels.....I had a similar experience with my 23andme ancestry dna test results.....wasn't prepared for that 2%......I felt like Uncle Ruckus off the Boondocks.

Screenshot_20211008-165522_23andMe.jpg

Damn my maternal Degodi ancestor/s and their jungle fever.

Arma

VIP
That don’t matter on the day of judgment there’s gonna be a lot of pure blooded Somalis going to hell brudda.

your a grown 30 year old man upti I’m giving u some advice this shit don’t matter in the real world

@Arma

Somali is paternal.

it doesn’t matter.

the women who found out about her papa decent is also still Jewish; cause of her Mother.

Jewish is maternal and Somali is paternal.

That was satire and sarcasm, bros.

@Arma

Somali is paternal.

it doesn’t matter.

the women who found out about her papa decent is also still Jewish; cause of her Mother.

Jewish is maternal and Somali is paternal.
You can only path down faith matenally in Jewish culture. Tribal lineage is paternal like all other Semitic tribes.

It's probably nilotic or oromotic....as the Somalis that live on the frontiers of Somaliweyn, neighbour those peoples.
2.0% is a significant amount. That's like a great great great grandparent if I'm not mistaken. That is most likely Bantu DNA bro. 23&me dosent mess up East African genetics like Ancestry.com does.

Nothing wrong with a lil ajnabi admixture. Look at the bright side warya at least you're not as inbred as the rest of us with 100% somali. :damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol. I found out you're a distant cousin on 23andme. However, let me gloat my 100% results courtesy of a sibling.
1645628913165.png

the price is right win GIF

This is the case with most white racists. In America, they also tend to be ugly and out of shape. Seems they project their insecurities on people they don't know to feel better about themselves.

I know how she feels.....I had a similar experience with my 23andme ancestry dna test results.....wasn't prepared for that 2%......I felt like Uncle Ruckus off the Boondocks.

View attachment 215766

Damn my maternal Degodi ancestor/s and their jungle fever.

But it is NOT your maternal side that gave you the 2%. In fact, many Somalis have their maternal haplogroup as Bantu in Origin. So it is your paternal side that gave you the 2%.

Trending

Latest posts