Vice President Axmed Karaash names new junior ministers

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
so Dhulos are considered ‘puntlanders’ when they’re fighting ISIS in galgala mountains but when it’s time for Dhulos to take their xaaq they arent considered puntlanders anymore :childplease:
MJ dead for Sool. My point is valid. You guys didnt decide yet where you will stay. If it was 2000 or 2001, no puntlander will question your loyalty. But today its different story.

Warsangli, Dishiishe, Leelkase, Arab salex, swiaqroon....etc. they build PL and die for it since 1998 till today. Have right to rule puntland.

No hurt feeling, but reality says that.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL lost those lands to isaaq not dhulbahante
It's the responsibility of all reer puntland to bring back the land.
How PL win if Dhulbahante change their loyality???.

PL didnt lose to isaaq never once. 2004 we karbash them. Our checkpoint was oog near to ceynaabaa. Because AY AUN took half of our army to south. All this happen.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What land are you talking about?? There's no difference between Nugaal, Mudug, Bari, Sool/Sanaag.. it's all part of puntland and he's currently its president since Deni is gone . Madaxweyne Karaash has been loyal to puntland since the beginning. He was chosen as Vice President for a reason. He has every right to do what he's doing
To me other clans in Puntland has more right than him.

Last edited:
MJ dead for Sool. My point is valid. You guys didnt decide yet where you will stay. If it was 2000 or 2001, no puntlander will question your loyalty. But today its different story.

Warsangli, Dishiishe, Leelkase, Arab salex, swiaqroon....etc. they build PL and die for it since 1998 till today. Have right to rule puntland.

Niyahow, stop with the Munaafiq, all those clans you mentioned (except Dhulbahanta) have no lands or have very small lands compared to Dhullos who have a massive lands.

The truth is MJs needs Dhulbahante more than Dhulbahante needs MJs, and with all due respect Dhullo have every right to be the President of Puntland, just as we HG wont ever mind if an Mx becomes the President of Galmudug, even Rooble team who has an feud with Farmaajo wanted and welcomed the MX Galmudug VP to be the President of Galmudug overthrowing the HG Qoorqoor President.

1651074605627.png

In short sxb, what im saying is, stop being Xaasid and give the Dhulbahantes their right to Puntlands Presidency, or stop claiming them at all, PERIOD!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Excatly, Dhulbahante half of their lands with Isaaq. Why karaash acting as he own PL!!.

If they want to rule PL, bring back missing lands and kick isaaq out of lasscanood before claim PL.
Haye, so they are puntlanders but when they annoy you they aren't from Puntland, right?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
President Karaash meets with the elders of Galkacyo in a show of support to the recent attack by pro Deni forces

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Niyahow, stop with the Munaafiq, all those clans you mentioned (except Dhulbahanta) have no lands or have very small lands compared to Dhullos who have a massive lands.

The truth is MJs needs Dhulbahante more than Dhulbahante needs MJs, and with all due respect Dhullo have every right to be the President of Puntland, just as we HG wont ever mind if an Mx becomes the President of Galmudug, even Rooble team who has an feud with Farmaajo wanted and welcomed the MX Galmudug VP to be the President of Galmudug overthrowing the HG Qoorqoor President.

View attachment 221300

In short sxb, what im saying is, stop being Xaasid and give the Dhulbahantes their right to Puntlands Presidency, or stop claiming them at all, PERIOD!
First of all, if you dont know about PL dont speak!!. No one munafeeq here. I didnt bring up size of lands or how many they are. I just said facts that reflect reality in the ground and in our minds.

PL second president was Dhulbahante. Till today we respect him.

Im talking here in loyality. Please dont compare Dhulbahante with cabudwaaq clan. You will bring shame to daroods clan if you compare them with MX.

Hamzza

VIP

View attachment 221300

Hi, mr bariire can you give mareexaans their lands in galmudug back intaanaan madaxweyne u gudbin, galinsoor and dhuusomareeb.
20220427_115905.jpg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Boowe ma dhurba siwaqron wa niman majerteen 🙏🏽 Soon will claim siwaqron land in sanaag

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Read what bariire wrote?
Or are you trying to ignore you historical Ls
Historical L? You cuqdad ridden parasite stop spreading fake news Dhusomareeb has always been a shared city between Cayr and Reer Diini and still is today albeit Cayr being more populous. There was always a green line stop derailing my topic you rat🐀

Trending

Latest posts