Vice President Axmed Karaash names new junior ministers

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Puntland their is law and order karaasha will be abused and crash like dabo dareed
156ED566-02EF-4980-81C5-A7D146628AEE.jpeg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I like kraash waa nin tol ah,but what is he thinking?-brother dhulki lagu heshiiyey half is missing-the taxes collected are from 1 beel-you gotta bring back whats missing before you can start a pissing contest-very simple.-His math is all rong.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Karaash ngl is on a mad one ngl. By the logic he’s using, he could sack ministers and appoint his own anytime Deni is outside Puntland on a visit. Very unusual behaviour. I can see why Deni is not pleased and ordering Puntites not to listen to him

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I like kraash waa nin tol ah,but what is he thinking?-brother dhulki lagu heshiiyey half is missing-the taxes collected are from 1 beel-you gotta bring back whats missing before you can start a pissing contest-very simple.-His math is all rong.
For me President Karash is correct president
According to Puntland constitution he is true president of Puntland
Saciid Dani ex president of Puntland
Puntland constitution is with Karash

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Karaash ngl is on a mad one ngl. By the logic he’s using, he could sack ministers and appoint his own anytime Deni is outside Puntland on a visit. Very unusual behaviour. I can see why Deni is not pleased and ordering Puntites not to listen to him
According puntland constitution
Once Deni declared he is seeking another job, he has to hand over the puntland job.
So Deni is the one not following the puntland law.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
According puntland constitution
Once Deni declared he is seeking another job, he has to hand over the puntland job.
So Deni is the one not following the puntland law.
Puntland lagama xigo and is rightufully his land Nd gov-But if deni starts doing math,kraash will fall in to the negative -He can take power through the ballot,but the way he is doing it will backfire when that calculator comes out--i want the best for puntlan-and mj.&dhl are my tol so am not taking sides-just dont want see you guys ruin whT took so long to build.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Bal odaygan maxaa waalay?
And how easy everything is for a laangaab from his home computer.-"XIR,QABO GACANTA KU DHIG".

Trending

Latest posts