Viable Modes of Energy Production in Somalia ?

Our lack of ability to produce any energy is one of the main hindrances of us industrializing and manufacturing goods.

What do you think are the best ways that we could produce energy self sufficiently without being in a treat deficit.

Despite what the education community says a lot of renewable energy is very unreliable and for a country of Somalia size fossil fuels are very likely to be necessary for us to industrialize quickly.

I’d like to hope we have some sort of ability to harness the energy of our coast lines

Also it’s best that we do not export any of our energy and we use it all for our manufacturing industries, to further germinate our economy

could be good to also sell to help build infrastructure and yes, should be harnessed from the ocean, I’m not sure what natural resources somalia has such as oil and gas field and ores. Got information? I’m sure it would def have petroleum maybe offshore

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Fossil fuels are too good and easy not to be used.

Once we're moderately developed enough for renewables then sure we can transition.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
however we must ask ourself how would any of this be build what are the expenses and also where would any of this be build

Natural gas and coal
We need to be completely self efficient in our energy production so we, make a profit from our energy, don’t accumulate debts, or are gridlocked politically because of our dependence on others. From my knowledge we don’t have significant amounts of gas and coal

Somalia should utilise it’s uranium, create nuclear reactors from selling, power its country with it due to its great potential then create nuclear weapons and bargain with it to get back its western lands and kenyan occupied lands as well as become a regional power no one can mess with

Trending