Very important genetic question that only the genius of this forum can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I was wondering for example let's say you have a African American parent and a White European parent.
One child comes out looking African American with lighter skin and the other child Very European-like.

First child being #1
Second child #2

Does that mean if tested child #1 who looks African American has inherited more genetic makeup from the African American parent making him 80% African American and 20% European. Child #2 being 90% European and 10% African American?

Or do both children have inherited 50% from both parents? Yes we know child inherits 23 chromosomes from each parent thus one cell having 46 chromosomes. But a Chromosome carries 100 to thousands of genes. So does a child who has more European or African American features inherited more genes from one parent?

So I was wondering for example let's say you have a African American parent and a White European parent.
One child comes out looking African American with lighter skin and the other child Very European-like.

First child being #1
Second child #2

Does that mean if tested child #1 who looks African American has inherited more genetic makeup from the African American parent making him 80% African American and 20% European. Child #2 being 90% European and 10% African American?

Or do both children have inherited 50% from both parents? Yes we know child inherits 23 chromosomes from each parent thus one cell having 46 chromosomes. But a Chromosome carries 100 to thousands of genes. So does a child who has more European or African American features inherited more genes from one parent?

Their DNA makeup will be exactly the same but what differs is which of the inherited DNA from parents, grandparents, great parents and so on and so forth is dominant or recessive. Each chromosome that you inherit from your parents has two copies from every gene. The dominant gene is the one that manifests.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Their DNA makeup will be exactly the same but what differs is which of the inherited DNA from parents, grandparents, great parents and so on and so forth is dominant or recessive. Each chromosome that you inherit from your parents has two copies from every gene. The dominant gene is the one that manifests.

Yes yes akhi I remember learning something like that back in High School. It is impressive though genes are very unpredictable. Allah swt is the greatest. One kid might look European and other African American.

First child being #1
Second child #2

simple. easy question.
you dont have to go there, black and white, just look at somali families. its very common among us that one goes extreme on one side and the otha on the otha side.

these 2 could be from the same parents.

images
images

CaliTedesse

VIP
simple. easy question.
you dont have to go there, black and white, just look at somali families. its very common among us that one goes extreme on one side and the otha on the otha side.
la akhi I refuse Somali waa boring

First child being #1
Second child #2

simple: african americans on average have 40% white genes, they dont show it but on average they are lighter than their west african cousins,

why the high white blood, because of the slave master, they amster used to hit it and what horny man with many female slaves would not,

so becaseu f this very high genes, this is why african Americans on average look lighter

but becasue their black genes is super strong compared to us, they can over ride the white genes unlike us who can be changed easily as we have the nose/hair etc of cadan races, but just dipped in chcloate

case in point

chris-brown.jpg

there was south african girl with white parents who turned out black

her dad had an ancestors who came form holland in the 1650s and hit a bantu lady he caught on the beach,

because of that gene it came up hundreds of years later and sandra laing looked mixed race, yet pure white parents, well except for that bantu lady 350 years ealrier,

this is why Sultan Ahmed magan of jubaland, Ogaden king who owned all of jubaland after God, banned Ogaden from marrying wardey/bantus when we conquered jubaland, he said no Ogaden cann marry the people we tamed and conquered

because the genes will flair up generations later, it will not go away

man of old were wise,

when our sultan banned marrying bantus, other somalis sultans encouraged and enjoyed it,

Yes yes akhi I remember learning something like that back in High School. It is impressive though genes are very unpredictable. Allah swt is the greatest. One kid might look European and other African American.

we call it siiif, being genus, original asli diiiq,

we were told as young in the Ogaden household i was raised in, careful of the siiif you marry, the girl must be asli somali

do not marry those whose siiif you do not know, marry a somali girl as we will know her ancestors name by name,

this siiif why we should stick to our race, the somali race,

i once rejected a lovely Indian/white girl mixed for marriage because her parents got married on the third child, meaning she was born out of wedlock,

because of this siiif and the storng racist Ogaden ideology with in me of only marrying those of superior Siiif, i said now, she was so submissive, caring, sweet, obsessed with me, i would have enjoyed that half indian ghii, i heard they are very oily she was a virgin,

she just would not understand my quest for Siiif, asli nasab siif,

what if she has siiif where her ancestors were drunks, alcoholics, rapist, murderers? a murderer is fine, my ancestors killed but they were Ugasyal/sultans so killing was part of the resume, i meaning a king who doesnt kill his enemies is not worth his salt is he,

simple. easy question.

these 2 could be from the same parents.

images
images

but thats two random unrelated people, what if the other black and white has bantu features, lots of half bantu shanshi singers in xamar in siad barre days

sorry, bad comparison, compare her to someone with pure somali genes, and ideally from her tribe/family,

all of my edos, aunts, cousins, sisters look like her, the super model but lighter, we are after all superior Ogaden somalia genes holders,

Apollo

VIP

First child being #1
Second child #2

They will have about the same amount of continental affinities (level of European, African etc, as their parents are the same). You simply will inherit 50% of each parent, no matter which one you look more like.

Phenotype, especially skin tone, is only controlled by a handful of SNPs (mutations) that won't drastically change your position on global genetic comparisons (that use 100,000s or millions of mutations) that much.

simple: african americans on average have 40% white genes, they dont show it but on average they are lighter than their west african cousins

It's more like 20-30% for African-Americans of colonial slave stock (not recent immigrants like Afro-Carribeans / US West Africans etc).

but thats two random unrelated people, what if the other black and white has bantu features, lots of half bantu shanshi singers in xamar in siad barre days

sorry, bad comparison, compare her to someone with pure somali genes, and ideally from her tribe/family,

all of my edos, aunts, cousins, sisters look like her, the super model but lighter, we are after all superior Ogaden somalia genes holders,

you havent understood my point. what am saying is its common in somalis to find brothers and sisters from the same parents that are far apart like these 2 ladies. FACT..
LOL at ogaden:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending