Very Funny video Liyu police using translator for Af Jinni

The translator is from baay and bakool is harder to understand then once that live in lower shabelleh or xamar .
Ngl is more closer to oromo reer dhanto lowkey can speak af oromo they are lying if they are saying they dont understand it

it’s hard to make it out, but a lot of the words are in Oromo. It’s kind of what a Somali who speaks Oromo with a heavy accent sounds like.

The translator is from baay and bakool is harder to understand then once that live in lower shabelleh or xamar .
Ngl is more closer to oromo reer dhanto lowkey can speak af oromo they are lying if they are saying they dont understand it

Not all caghdeer can speak Af oromo. Bro there is like 2000 kilometres between the Maalinguur and other reer Erer and Nogob and the Ogaden Makahil in Wardeer Somalia border

So whilst a Reer Amadin or Cali Nasar Or Adan Khyre and other Reer cabdulle can speak Arush specially. His Reer cabdulle cousins in Garbo or Qoraxey or Danan cannot speak anything other than Somali because they don’t border them Arusha

so remember. Ogadeniya is like 65% of Somalia and the ones on the Arusha border. And ones on somaliland or puntland border are totally different in neighbours

we are not a clan that lives in one degmo brother

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I can't remember the name of the song, but there is maymay song I really like sang by Samatar, its very beautiful Somali dialect and contains in it some ancient Somali words no longer used in Af maxaa Tiri.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
it’s hard to make it out, but a lot of the words are in Oromo. It’s kind of what a Somali who speaks Oromo with a heavy accent sounds like.
Its not Oromo because you do not understand them, if we listen carefully and ask them to repeat we can understand each other Maxaa tiri and Maymay, there are different Somali dialects like Af Garre, Af May, Af Tuni, Af Maxaa tiri, and then there are a few mixed up dialects like the Bajuni, Benadiri and Barwaani. But all are considered Somali.

Oromo have the same thing, different dialects within Affan Oromo.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Its not Oromo because you do not understand them, if we listen carefully and ask them to repeat we can understand each other Maxaa tiri and Maymay, there are different Somali dialects like Af Garre, Af May, Af Tuni, Af Maxaa tiri, and then there are a few mixed up dialects like the Bajuni, Benadiri and Barwaani. But all are considered Somali.

Af maay shares a lot of words with Oromo

Not saying this was Oromo. I was able to make out some words that we share in common.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The translators accent is very heavy, he must be from a rural area because the af maay that’s spoken in Xamar is much easier to understand.

World

VIP
Well Affan Oromo is not alien language its cushetic language and I am pretty sure we share many words.
Af Maay lacks foreign loan words so its a more pure somali language. If they share some more words with oromo, it is because both are Cushitic languages not because they’re more closer.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Af Maay lacks foreign loan words so its a more pure somali language. If they share some more words with oromo, it is because both are Cushitic languages not because they’re more closer.
If you want pure Somali you don't go to Hargaisa or Mogadishu, these a major cities with a huge influence from Arab and international world, they not only have alot of loan words but also grammatically influenced, and you can pick on on this clash between Somali grammar and Arab loan words or vice versa easily if you you just listen people talk to each other in Hargaisa or Mogadishu.

Where as in Hiiraan, the famous Sh Umar Farooq, I listened alot to his Tafsiir back in the day, its almost 100% authentic Somali, the same is true from Jigjiga, pretty much most Somali towns that don't have a obvious foreign influence.

I don't have issue with language evolving, but people who insult Af maymay and have Oromo phobia tend to be very insecure and self hating at heart they are arab worshippers.

Arabic is beautiful language, I like the old arabic, its more like the original afro-asiatic, modern arabic has Persian influence, and I mean alot, thanks to the Abasid empire.

Not all caghdeer can speak Af oromo. Bro there is like 2000 kilometres between the Maalinguur and other reer Erer and Nogob and the Ogaden Makahil in Wardeer Somalia border

So whilst a Reer Amadin or Cali Nasar Or Adan Khyre and other Reer cabdulle can speak Arush specially. His Reer cabdulle cousins in Garbo or Qoraxey or Danan cannot speak anything other than Somali because they don’t border them Arusha

so remember. Ogadeniya is like 65% of Somalia and the ones on the Arusha border. And ones on somaliland or puntland border are totally different in neighbours

we are not a clan that lives in one degmo brother
people who live in danan are originally arsi just assimilated into ogaden there relitives live in rayitu woreda like reer daadhi

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
people who live in danan are originally arsi just assimilated into ogaden there relitives live in rayitu woreda like reer daadhi
Come look at this Orom “People who live in Danan” you dont even know the two qabiils that live there :drakewtf:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Lmao maybe thats because Somali has alot of common words with Affaan Oromo, as they both Cushetic.

Why do our Oromo brothers claim Somali clans, were the Hutus, Dir and Sheekhaal in DDS not enough, now you jumping into Somalia claiming Rer Maay ?you guys funny walahi.

Lmao maybe thats because Somali has alot of common words with Affaan Oromo, as they both Cushetic.

Why do our Oromo brothers claim Somali clans, were the Hutus, Dir and Sheekhaal in DDS not enough, now you jumping into Somalia claiming Rer Maay ?you guys funny walahi.

Who the hell is claiming they’re Oromo? And why would would we want to claim people that are not Oromo?

go back a read what I wrote. Understand what you are reading.

I only replied to a comment that made the suggestion on the similarities, never said they were Oromo.

Trending

Latest posts