Very Funny video Liyu police using translator for Af Jinni

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Liyuu waa niman dhib badan-They went and found translator
pachah1.png

Som

VIP
They don't need a translator. Usually with Maay speaker they understand us perfectly while we maxaa tiri speakers have a hard time understanding them

World

VIP
And most of those fighters are shipped from KG. They are mostly elaay and bantu.

80% of Shabaab foot soldiers are them. Explain this
Southern Galgaduud and Harardhere would not be an al shabab stronghold if the natives weren’t part and parcel of Al shabab.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Southern Galgaduud and Harardhere would not be an al shabab stronghold if the natives weren’t part and parcel of Al shabab.
The population is not that great there anymore so it’s not as important as you think. Shabaab bring their soldiers over from their other strongholds. Most of the natives have fled, most of Ceyr have moved for example.

World

VIP
The population is not that great there anymore so it’s not as important as you think. Shabaab bring their soldiers over from their other strongholds. Most of the natives have fled, most of Ceyr have moved for example.
How much of galmudug’s population is leaving to xamar? I imagine that since there are much more opportunities there and it’s their city, that a significant amount of the youth are immigrating every year.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How much of galmudug’s population is leaving to xamar? I imagine that since there are much more opportunities there and it’s their city, that a significant amount of the youth are immigrating every year.
Around 20-30%. Most people have qaraabo already living in Xamar and so can easily move in and out.

Around 20-30%. Most people have qaraabo already living in Xamar and so can easily move in and out.

Sayidka once marched through Baidabo and some Eley, they speak to him in their language

he kept silent and after a few minutes said to them: Agah, either speak Af Muslim or Af Gaal, by tomorrow when i come back i demand to see your chiefs and they must speak in af Somali with me.

they thought he was about to attack them, so they ran off to their chiefs screaming, the next day the chiefs came to him and met him and spoke to him in the purest af Somali one could speak

:trumpsmirk::russ::pachah1:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
i am actually really surprise bro how Liyu can even stand that spoken, , :liberaltears::russ:

Liyu police waa ruthless, the are very organised,

horta is their language more closer to garre and oromo?
Am pretty sure its related to oromo-Seen video once of cushitic languages,if i recall it was closer to oromo.

Trending