Very famous Somali Podcast, Sheeko Sheeko, has returned . Any of you excited for more videos?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
the dance was kinda zesty, other than that he's okay too
honestly both had good vibes, in fact the bald dude had a very strong older brother type vibe. Like he would be a great leader.

Also I wouldn't say his dance moves were that zesty, he was pretty on beat and danced just as good as Childish Gambino , if not better

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
really? I thought this panel discussion was one of the most interesting dialogues to ever happen where they discussed various issues surrounding Somali people.

Wow, I was wrong and I was mislead by nefarious people.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Who would you date between the 2 men in the video in your humble opinion?
Do women date men they don't know?:ohhh: I don't think it's advisable because you are increasing your potential suspect list in case something happens to you.
This sounds creepy but you have a beautiful voice, it feels melodic and soft to me.
(P.S. I'm a girl if that's any comfort.)
Thank you! I have heard I have a soothing voice before.

Watched like 1 episode w/ that Larry guy, forgot what it was about tbh. But they seem chill I read the AMA thread they did here a couple years ago.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Watched like 1 episode w/ that Larry guy, forgot what it was about tbh. But they seem chill I read the AMA thread they did here a couple years ago.
Why does almost everybody either 💀 my comment or 😂? I meant it genuinely, she has a lulling tone, it almost has a lilt to it.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
there, I hearted your comment. Now you are free
Thank you, walaal.
90 Day Fiance Thank You GIF by TLC Europe

Trending

Latest posts