Very famous Somali Podcast, Sheeko Sheeko, has returned . Any of you excited for more videos?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In Sha Allah, I'll be coming to America summer '24. I'd like to join the show one episode.

Not sure how my views would be received

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
you're very progressive and liberal right? I think you'd mesh well with them

In the West, I'm Far-Left, who supports miscegenation (race mixing), pro-immigration, an ardent secularist, and at times I dare say..........rights for battyboys = white genocide.

Back home though......I'm Far-Right. I don't want no mixing between Somalis and others (unless it's a Somali man), opposed to Oromo, Bantus and others settling in Somalia and Somali parts of Kenya and Ethiopia, and to have and keep the Deen in the Law of the land. Also a Federalist. Gone are the days, Xamar dictates the goings on in my lands.

I told you, my views would drive people insane.

In the West, I'm Far-Left, who supports miscegenation (race mixing), pro-immigration, an ardent secularist, and at times I dare say..........rights for battyboys = white genocide.

Back home though......I'm Far-Right. I don't want no mixing between Somalis and others (unless it's a Somali man), opposed to Oromo, Bantus and others settling in Somalia and Somali parts of Kenya and Ethiopia, and to have and keep the Deen in the Law of the land. Also a Federalist. Gone are the days, Xamar dictates the goings on in my lands.

I told you, my views would drive people insane.

Real nigga. Same.