VAR Gold or Poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
VAR meant to aid the referees by allowing them to watch back the footage. How could this possibly go wrong.

Well it’s simple, the referees only use it when they feel like using it.

Alan shearer was talking about it after the Croatia-Argentina game and I agree with what Alan Shearer said, if there gonna use VAR then use it all the time. It’s unfair, they destroy teams by using it but they also destroy them by not using it.

Macalin M

Out here
For example they use it to call penalty decisions on a hand ball similar to the Australia game today,which by the way should not have been a penalty, but they don’t use it when Kane gets body slammed in the box against Tunisia

Macalin M

Out here
Better than nothing, at least its useful when they do decide to use it
Nah look what it done in the Australia game, it’s stupid. How do you expect a guy to jump and keep his arms by his side. The ref at first never gave it but after VAR he decided he probably had to give it which resulted in a penalty and in a 1-1 draw

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nah look what it done in the Australia game, it’s stupid. How do you expect a guy to jump and keep his arms by his side. The ref at first never gave it but after VAR he decided he probably had to give it which resulted in a penalty and in a 1-1 draw
That penalty shouldn'thave been given whikat Morocco shoukd have been given a penalty. Btw did you know that all of Australias goals were penalties.

Macalin M

Out here
That penalty shouldn'thave been given whikat Morocco shoukd have been given a penalty. Btw did you know that all of Australias goals were penalties.
This is the World Cup of set pieces so far, when I see a good goal though it excites me

Its cool. But shouldn't they use it ALL the time oppose to whenever they just feel like it?
Its still referee errors ruining justice i suppose. I highly doubt that will EVER change tbh

Macalin M

Out here
Its cool. But shouldn't they use it ALL the time oppose to whenever they just feel like it?
Its still referee errors ruining justice i suppose. I highly doubt that will EVER change tbh
The mandem in the VAR are meant to have a view of the game and speak to the ref but there out here drinking tea half the time. They need to improve or just get rid of them

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It has more good than bad.
I just find it funny how back in the day a lot of teams were cheated. For example Henry's handball against Ireland, Lampard's disallowed goal against Germany in 2010 and many more.

I'm just glad shitty refs won't have impact on games because they will be exposed.

Macalin M

Out here
Look at what the VAR mandem are doing to these referees. Two penalties for what? Wasting time for what? The Paraguay referee had a keen eye but he’s getting peer presssured by these technical idiots

Macalin M

Out here
Firstly I thoroughly believe Iran should not have received a penalty. I mean the hand was in a natural position. How can you keep you hand by your side in that position?? And for Portugal’s choice VAR made him call it how many minutes afterwards. I’d rather there was no VAR it makes the Ref second guess

Firstly I thoroughly believe Iran should not have received a penalty. I mean the hand was in a natural position. How can you keep you hand by your side in that position?? And for Portugal’s choice VAR made him call it how many minutes afterwards. I’d rather there was no VAR it makes the Ref second guess
Maybe use it in the way it was used in the FA Cup.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
In my opinion they should allow the managers to have one challenge where they can challenge the call the refs make.

Some of these refs watch the incidents and still get the call wrong. :snoop:

I missed the Morocco game but I see why people are complaining. And don't even get me started with the neef who called the Portugal game.
He ruined two games.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Everyone pray England don’t get fucked by VAR and that it actually works for us.

Insha Allah the neef who called the Portugal/Iran game calls your game.
No more football is coming home bulshit.:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts