VAR Gold or Poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love England always hyping their overrated team and players who depend on foreign players in the BPL.

"FoOtBaLl Is CoMiNg H0mE"

"GoLdEn BoOt Is CoMiNg H0m3"

Bloody wankers will lose in the penalty rounds in round of 16 :lol:

Macalin M

Out here
I love England always hyping their overrated team and players who depend on foreign players in the BPL.

"FoOtBaLl Is CoMiNg H0mE"

"GoLdEn BoOt Is CoMiNg H0m3"

Bloody wankers will lose in the penalty rounds in round of 16 :lol:
Literally no one hypes England in tournaments.
How can a team of inexperienced players be overrated? The only overrated player on the England team is the Captain Harry Kane who is playing in his first World Cup and has 5 goals in 2 games. So he deserves the hype

I don’t know if you live in England, probably not due to your post, but if you see the adverts on play during the WC games you know English people joke about themselves

Why did the qashin button have to go, that was a qashin worthy post

Literally no one hypes England in tournaments.
How can a team of inexperienced players be overrated? The only overrated player on the England team is the Captain Harry Kane who is playing in his first World Cup and has 5 goals in 2 games. So he deserves the hype

I don’t know if you live in England, probably not due to your post, but if you see the adverts on play during the WC games you know English people joke about themselves

Why did the qashin button have to go, that was a qashin worthy post
nO oNe HyPeS eNgLaNd In ToUrNaMeNtS.

FoOtBaLl iS cOmInG hOmE lAdS.

wHy DiD tHe QaShIn BuTtOn HaVe tO gO.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@MH
I keep telling you bro. Most people dislike England because of your fans. You guys are like the LolPool of international soccer because every WC your fans start the we will win the WC right after the WC schedule is announced. :drakekidding:
Every WC is yours to win :mjpls:but you do fuk all. :sass2:Blame your fans for the hate you get.:kanyeshrug:

Macalin M

Out here
@MH
I keep telling you bro. Most people dislike England because of your fans. You guys are like the LolPool of international soccer because every WC your fans start the we will win the WC right after the WC schedule is announced. :drakekidding:
Every WC is yours to win :mjpls:but you do fuk all. :sass2:Blame your fans for the hate you get.:kanyeshrug:
No LFC and AFC always say it’s their time. The last time and England fan actually meant it was 2010 and we all know how we get done dirty with lampard.
2014 we went in with bare uk media
Chatting shit and rightfully so because both Italy and England did trash. Even in Euro16 we had bad media coverage

I mean did you see what the media were tryna do to raheem just last month. I would say this year is the first year uk media couldn’t think of a way to belittle us and rightfully so. Kane’s showing the LFC fans why he’s captain over Hendo.

Plus that’s not why they hate England, they just have some chip on their shoulder. If it was Belgium winning 6-1 against Panama they would be described as good but we get called all sorts of names. If we beat Panama 3-0 like Belgium did they would say we were struggling. There’s no way to win. But I like it like that, haters motivate the team

Status
Not open for further replies.