VALVERDE SACKED

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Messi missed a lot of chances, if they had gotten the away goal, LFC would have been finished.

Cristiano wouldn't have missed those chances, just another reason why CR7>LM10
Lol CR7 wouldnt get those chances because he would need to be handed them since he isn't involved in the buildup

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Idk who he is but I heard he’s managed Real Betis and had good record against Barca, RM and AM so I guess he’ll do decent at Barca.

Macalin M

Out here
The way they sacked him was so very rude. If I was a Barca fan I’d be very angry at the board. Imagine you find out you’re being sacked from the media. Disgusting

Lol CR7 wouldnt get those chances because he would need to be handed them since he isn't involved in the buildup
Messi is a bottler at the big stage, shat himself at the Copa America while Cristiano came clutch for Portugal at the Euros.

Messi is a better player, but CR7’s influence and legacy is far superior.

Even winning back to back league titles ain't good enough anymore. Goddamn, I would take watching a horrible style of football every season at Arsenal if it resulted in us winning titles every season.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Barca players are the reason they lost that Liverpool game. They shit the bed against a Liverpool with no Salah no Firmino and a Robertson who got injured at half time

They lost that tie at home when they bottled chances. The Dembele one was shocking. When they went to Anfield after the first two goals they dropped their heads and they didn’t look bothered.

Barca will be Barca at the end of the day because they have good structure. I wish we had what they have at United. We’re horrible run club. Barca can sack managers but they can still signs top players and win titles smh.