VALVERDE SACKED

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This piece of garbage finally got sacked. What a waste of time. Next Barca's board needs to be purged.

thumb_2015-valverde-i-want-to-make-athletic-bilbao-atthe-same-62513915.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We should've won 2018 and 19 UCL championships but this dickwit ruined everything. Tata martino and this guy, the worst managers Barca have had in 2 decades.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We should've won 2018 and 19 UCL championships but this dickwit ruined everything. Tata martino and this guy, the worst managers Barca have had in 2 decades.
Bartomeu is a virus as well.

Pep could've prolly come back if valverde stayed for the rest of the season, now who are they gonna appoint?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Bartomeu is a virus as well.
Barca will die because of politics. This Bartomeu guy should've never been given the chance to lead such massive club, he turned it to dust in three years. The defense is shit, midfield is a bit alright considering how we purchased players like De Jong and Arthur. Even our attack solely depends on Messi and if he doesn't perform we choke. Our problems are piling up now with SUAREZ OUT FOR the season.

Barca are so ungrateful man, guy won back to back La Liga titles + 1 Copa del Rey + Supercopa.

He only did not get into the final of the CL as Messi bottled it at Anfield

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Barca are so ungrateful man, guy won back to back La Liga titles + 1 Copa del Rey + Supercopa.

How did Messi bottle anything at Anfield?! Are you for real?!! Messi did his part by singlehandedly defeating Liverpool at Cam Nou... 3-0 lead is a big margin in UCL and the coach should've executed the rest with disciplined defensive tactics but NO... HE BOTTLED IT.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Anfield was Valverdes error who plays Vidal, Rakitic and Busquets together in midfield? 0.0 football. They got blown away by Wijnaldum and co

How did Messi bottle anything at Anfield?! Are you for real?!! Messi did his part by singlehandedly defeating Liverpool at Cam Nou... 3-0 lead is a big margin in UCL and the coach should've executed the rest with disciplined defensive tactics but NO... HE BOTTLED IT.
Messi missed a lot of chances, if they had gotten the away goal, LFC would have been finished.

Cristiano wouldn't have missed those chances, just another reason why CR7>LM10

Trending

Latest posts