Utopian Ideologies

Have you ever followed utopian ideologies?

• Communism

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Libertarianism

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Veganism

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Polyamory

• Radical environmentalism

• Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I am Alt-Somali.

The Alternative Somali loves Western liberal values, democracy, LGB rights, capitalism, limited government and being under American tutelage.

Alt-Somali is already claimed by the Alt-Right Cushite crew. GTFO with your y shyte. Us race realists anti-Bantu, pro-Cushites, fourth Somali Reich are the real Alt-Somalis.

Alt-Somali is already claimed by the Alt-Right Cushite crew. GTFO with your y shyte. Us race realists anti-Bantu, pro-Cushites, fourth Somali Reich are the real Alt-Somalis.

It's something that has been coined many months ago. Pro Somali is already included but anti Bantu views aren't allowed. To be Alt Somali is to be a black nationalist and for pan Africa.

Apollo

VIP
It's something that has been coined many months ago. Pro Somali is already included but anti Bantu views aren't allowed. To be Alt Somali is to be a black nationalist and for pan Africa.

Richard Spencer, the leader of the Alt-Right, would probably agree with me more than with you. If they were in power in the US I'd sign a deal with him to take in all the diaspora Somalis he would deport in return for Western aid to deport the Bantus, lol.

He is the Milo Yiannopoulis of the Somali community. He's just trolling. He doesn't believe anything, but will say everything to rile Somalis up.

"I'm a Alt-Potato-neo-babylonian-athiest-sunni-Spaghatti-bolognesian."

~ Abdijew

Richard Spencer, the leader of the Alt-Right, would probably agree with me more than with you. If they were in power in the US I'd sign a deal with him to take in all the diaspora Somalis he would deport in return for Western aid to deport the Bantus, lol.

Richard Spencer does not see the difference between a Somali and a Samburu.

Apollo

VIP
He is the Milo Yiannopoulis of the Somali community. He's just trolling. He doesn't believe anything, but will say everything to rile Somalis up.

"I'm a Alt-Potato-neo-babylonian-athiest-sunni-Spaghatti-bolognesian."

~ Abdijew

Milo is a crypto-Nazi and genuinely hates Islam and Middle Easterners.

Veganism shouldn't be promoted. I would go as far as maybe jailing them for spreading their lifestyle. Humans are not herbivores.
No, jail is too soft for those guys. They have to be sodomised with a broomstick.

Then again, elephants are herbivores, and the mascot of the GOP is an elephant. You can't be a Trump supporter and diss plant eaters.

Apollo

VIP
Richard Spencer does not see the difference between a Somali and a Samburu.

He's actually quite aware of the many racial differences of the world. I have heard him talk of how Bantus took over South Africa from the Khoisan. And that White South Africans arrived there before the Bantu. He's not stupid.

Are you or have you ever been involved with any leftwing groups or parties? I had a Somali neighbour who was recruited by the Greens. Pretty far out guy. Nigga started growing cabbage in his own garden and raising chickens in his backyard.

So I assume you're a pretty secular guy then. How do you think such a critical spirit to life can be spread to the Somali masses?

No, party politics in the UK is just tribalism. The only two parties that ever have a chance of winning are Labour (centre-left/centre-right depending on the way the wind blows) and the Conservatives (Posh-Fascists that masterbate to Maggie Thatcher's portrait every night.)

No, party politics in the UK is just tribalism. The only two parties that ever have a chance of winning are Labour (centre-left/centre-right depending on the way the wind blows) and the Conservatives (Posh-Fascists that masterbate to Maggie Thatcher's portrait every night.)
To be fair I rub one out to Mrs Thatcher's portrait every night too. The Iron Lady was a real MILF for my generation. God rest her soul.

No, I meant any radical groups or parties. I didn't expect you to fall in with Tony Blair's crew.

None of the ideologies you listed are Utopian, typical ideological Bootyclapper listing the ideas and systems of foreigners as Utopian and superior. Who do you think's going to run these systems if they're implemented?:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts