***** uses uunsi

I have never had this fish smell ever happen to me, could be because I'm Muslim, I thank Allah everyday Alhamduliah.

It because they don't change their underwear and use only toilet paper to wipe, but there's still crap left so it mixed with their vaginal fluid and it makes that horrible dead fish smell.
Abayo it has nothing to do with wiping your ass:ftw9nwa:, you're killing me ngl.

Back in my saqajaan days, a somali girl linked me(whos muslim) and this 's pussy smelled like fish. The disrespect was real. Is it that hard to clean it before you meet up with someone?
:williamswtf:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Abayo it has nothing to do with wiping your ass:ftw9nwa:, you're killing me ngl.

Back in my saqajaan days, a somali girl linked me(whos muslim) and this 's pussy smelled like fish. The disrespect was real. Is it that hard to clean it before you meet up with someone?
:williamswtf:

There was girl back in high school when ever she entered the class, it smelled so bad I had to hold my breath when she walks past my desk. I always wondered what caused this fatal smell.

She was fat :mjcry:

There was girl back in high school when ever she entered the class, it smelled so bad I had to hold my breath when she walks past my desk. I always wondered what caused this fatal smell.

She was fat :mjcry:
This reminds me of a traumatic experience that I had with a colleague of mine, he was West African and he smelled like farts mixed with cheetos.

He is the type to come close to you whenever he speaks. His breath... was just, never mind.

:wow:

Trending

Latest posts